- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Native Instruments TRAKTOR SCRATCH Pro Control Vinyl Black
- Write a Review
- Product H78512
- Free Shipping With Backstage Pass (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
All good things must come to an end, and if youre an active DJ that loves hands on vinyl control, you will soon need a replacement. Native Instrument...Click To Read More About This Product
We're sorry-this item is unavailable.
Find a similar product below or contact our experts for a recommendation of great alternatives. Call us at 800-449-9128.Customers Also Viewed:
Replacement timecoded vinyl control for use with Native Instruments™ Traktor Scratch DJ software.
All good things must come to an end, and if youre an active DJ that loves hands on vinyl control, you will soon need a replacement. Native Instruments specialized Control Vinyl is for use with the TRAKTOR SCRATCH PRO software system. A 2kHz carrier frequency offers twice as much tracking information as competing digital DJ systems with vinyl control. Very slow speeds can be tracked with incredible smoothness, while decoding is much more reliable due to the greater signal headroom available. All this combines to make it possible to mix digital files using a more traditional approach.
- Twice the resolution (2kHz) as competing control signals for ultra-high response
- Improved high-speed spinning capabilities
- 120g vinyl mastered at Berlin's renowned "Dubplates and Mastering" studio
- 17 minutes of control code on one side and 12-minutes of deeper cut grooves for on the reverse side that are more suitable for scratch DJ'.
- Unique scroll feature to select your next tune using only the turntable
Get your old, worn timecoded vinyl replaced today, and get back in full control of your digital music.
- For use with the TRAKTOR SCRATCH PRO software system
- 2kHz carrier frequency