- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Neumann BCM 705 Dynamic Studio Microphone
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- 271416 000000000 271416000000000
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
With its hypercardioid directional pattern and tailored frequency response, the BCM 705 is a powerful addition to any recording studio. Perfect for v...Click To Read More About This Product
The BCM 705 is the first dynamic Neumann microphone!
With its hypercardioid directional pattern and tailored frequency response, the BCM 705 is a powerful addition to any recording studio. Perfect for vocal recording, it features an integrated pop filter, multi-level isolation to keep out unwanted noise, and a light treble boost in the frequency response from 2kHz to 9kHz that improves vocal clarity. Pop screens and grilles are replaceable for different users and easily removed for cleaning. Includes thread adapter for different sized threads.
- Dynamic capsule
- Hypercardioid directional characteristic
- Characteristic, functionally optimized design
- Integrated, neutral pop protection
- Integrated elastic suspension
- Easy removal and cleaning of microphone headgrille (with bayonet mount)
- Mechanical compatibility with standard studio boom arms
- Multi-level isolation from external noise
- No power supply required
- Acoustical operating principle: Pressure gradient transducer
- Directional pattern: Hypercardioid
- Frequency range: 20Hz - 20kHz
- Sensitivity @ 1kHz into 10k ohm: 1, 7mV/Pa = ”55, 4dB ±1 dB
- Rated impedance: 200 ohms
- Rated load impedance: >=10,000 ohms
- Equivalent SPL CCIR 468-3: 32dB
- Equivalent SPL DIN/IEC 651: 76dB
- S/N ratio CCIR 468-3: 62dB
- S/N ratio DIN.IEC 651: 76dB
- Weight: 1 lb.
- Diameter: 2-1/2"
- Length: 3-1/3"
- Height: 4-1/3"
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.