- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Neumann KH 420 Studio Monitor
- Write a Review
- J16447 000000000 J16447000000000
- Free Shipping With Backstage Pass (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
The KH 420 represents the result of using the latest techniques in acoustical, electronic and mechanical design to bring a new benchmark in audio rep...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Active 3-way studio monitor designed for near-filed or main monitoring.
The KH 420 represents the result of using the latest techniques in acoustical, electronic and mechanical design to bring a new benchmark in audio reproduction quality. In-house computer optimized drivers, a waveguide featuring Mathematically Modeled Dispersion (MMD), flexible acoustical controls, various input options, and an extensive mounting hardware range allow the KH 420 to be used in diverse acoustical conditions, with any source equipment, and in a wide variety of physical locations.
The KH 420 has been designed for use as a mid-field or main monitor. It is particularly well-suited for use in music, broadcast, and post production studios for tracking, mixing, and mastering. The KH 420 can be used free-standing or flush mounted into a wall, and, in multichannel systems, can be mixed freely with other loudspeakers in the range.
- Computer mechanically modeled three-way cabinet design
- In-house simulated magnetically shielded drivers
- Powerful alloy fabric dome tweeter with built-in grille
- Fabric dome, neodymium magnet, midrange driver
- Long throw bass driver with Extremely Linear Force Factor
- High-capacity flow-optimized bass reflex ports with pipe damped
- Elliptical Mathematically Modeled Dispersion waveguide, with wide horizontal and narrow vertical dispersion
- Two-color dimmable Neumann logo
- Electronics panel with generously dimensioned integrated Accelerated Heat Tunneling
- Powerful analog class AB amplifiers with large headroom and overheat limiting
- 4-position bass, low-mid and treble acoustical controls
- Easy-to-use parametric equalizer
- Wide range input gain and output level controls
Trust Neumann for you mixes, order yours today!
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear