- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Neumann KM184 Stereo Microphone Pair
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- 271402 000000000 271402000000000
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Stereo Neumann SKM184 microphones are no-frills, small-diaphragm condenser mics based on Neumann's KM84. The SKM184 mic strikes a perfect balance bet...Click To Read More About This Product
2 high-end Neumanns for stereo perfection in your studio.
Stereo Neumann SKM184 microphones are no-frills, small-diaphragm condenser mics based on Neumann's KM84. The SKM184 mic strikes a perfect balance between excitement and accuracy for crisp tone that isn't thin or brittle. Full low and midrange response as well for fat sound on most instruments. Smooth and accurate mids and upper mids. Virtually silent operation with almost no self-noise. The SKM184 microphones handle SPLs of 138dB. Cardioid pattern, 20Hz to 20kHz response. 50 ohms rated impedance. This pair of Neumann microphones comes in a custom wooden case.
- Excitement and accuracy
- Full low and midrange
- Smooth and accurate mids and upper mids
- Low self-noise
- High SPL handling
- 20Hz-20kHz response
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.