Why Shop With Us?
Free Standard Ground shipping (48 contiguous states, some overweight and Used/Vintage items excluded).
Orders placed before 3 p.m. ET usually ship the same business day.Learn More
2-Year Free Warranty on Guitars
Every guitar or bass you purchase from Musician's Friend (electric or acoustic, New or Open Box) includes two years of protection from manufacturer defects.Contact Us for Details
We're Here for You
Our Gear Advisers are available to guide you through your entire shopping experience. Call or Chat for expert advice and to hear the latest deals.Contact Us
MON - FRI 5 AM - 9 PM PT
SAT - SUN 6 AM - 7 PM PT
Neumann TLM 107 Studio Set Nickeltrue true
Musician's Friend Rewards
This oversized item has special shipping requirements
- Free Shipping
- Top Rated
- Flexible Financing
- Lowest Price
Gold Coverage Protection
Protect your gear
Gold Coverage Protection
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.
Includes the TLM 107 and the EA 4 elastic suspension shock mount in classic nickel finish.
With five directional characteristics and a novel operating concept, the TLM 107 captures sound without any compromises. Featuring impressive level handling and low self-noise, it captures everything from the softest whisper to loud, thundering drums. Its extensive performance spectrum and high-precision reproduction allows for limitless possibilities in mixing and post-production. With its classic proportions and fresh, modern design, it perfectly embodies the Neumann philosophy: innovation based on tradition.
Transformerless circuitry in the TLM 107 permits a high degree of linearity and a large dynamic range. It allows for high-level handling while simultaneously featuring a self-noise of only 10 dB-A. The low cut linear, 40 Hz, and 100 Hz settings are intended for standard recording situations. The maximum sound pressure level of 141 dB SPL can be increased to 153 dB SPL via pre-attenuation, which enables the TLM 107 to transmit the sound of even the loudest instruments without distortion.
- Multipattern large diaphragm microphone with 5 polar patterns (omni, wide cardioid, cardioid, hypercardioid, figure-eight)
- Navigation switch with LED illuminated display for polar pattern, PAD and low cut
- Sound characteristics: transparent, natural reproduction of human voice, outstanding transient response
- Balanced sound in all 5 polar pattern settings
- Stand mount included
- Suspension shockmount included
A logical pairing of a top-level studio mic and its most compelling accessory.
TLM 107 Studio Set Specifications:Audio
- Analog or digital: Analog
- Frequency response: 20Hz to 20kHz
- Max SPL: 141 dB
- Connectivity: XLR
- Capsule: Pressure gradient transducer
- Polar pattern: Omni, cardioid, wide cardioid supercardioid, figure-8
- Type: Mounted
- Applications: Studio, stage
- Switches: N/A
- Phantom power required: Yes
- Case: Storage/shipping case
- Clip: Yes
- Shockmount: Yes
- Power supply: No
- Size and weight
- Width: 2.5 in.
- Length: 5.8 in.
- Depth: 2.5 in.
- Weight: 445 g
- Free Standard Ground shipping (48 contiguous states, some overweight and Used/Vintage items excluded).
- Orders placed before 3 p.m. ET usually ship the same business day.
Every guitar or bass you purchase from Musician's Friend (electric or acoustic, New or Open Box) includes two years of protection from manufacturer defects.
Our Gear Advisers are available to guide you through your entire shopping experience. Call or Chat for expert advice and to hear the latest deals.