- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Neumann TLM 127 Set A Large Diaphragm Condenser Microphone
- Write a Review
- Product 271412
- Free Shipping With Backstage Pass (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
The TLM 127 is a multi-pattern (omni and cardioid) large-diaphragm microphone ideal for all professional and semi-professional applications requiring...Click To Read More About This Product
We're sorry-this item is unavailable.
Find a similar product below or contact our experts for a recommendation of great alternatives. Call us at 800-449-9128.Customers Also Viewed:
Super flexibility plus legendary Neumann sound!
The TLM 127 is a multi-pattern (omni and cardioid) large-diaphragm microphone ideal for all professional and semi-professional applications requiring the utmost in sound quality. Using the tried and true transformerless circuitry found in numerous Neumann microphones, the TLM 127 features low self-noise and extremely high sound pressure level transmission. The dual diaphragm capsule, derived from that used in the TLM 103, is acoustically well balanced and offers multiple polarity from the microphone, switchable pad (-14 dB), and a high pass-filter. Cardioid and omni switchable patterns are currently available on the microphone, with a full range of 5 patterns available via an optional remote control and power supply using standard XLR cables.
Includes an SG 1 stand mount.
Requires phantom power.
- Multi-pattern large-diaphragm microphone
- Ideal for all professional and semi-professional applications
- Tried and true tranformerless circuitry
- Low self noise
- Extremely high sound pressure level transmission
- Dual diaphragm capsule derived from that used in the TLM 103aco, is ustically well balanced, and offers multiple polarity from the microphone, switchable pad (-14 dB) and a high pass-filter.
- Cardioid and omni switchable patterns
- Full range of 5 patterns available via an optional remote control and power supply using standard XLR cable
It's like buying a pair of extreme-quality mics for the price of one. Order now!
- Acoustical operating principle Pressure gradient transducer
- Directional pattern Omnidirectional, cardioid, (wide angle cardioid, hypercardioid and figure-8 also available, via remote control)
- Frequency range 20 Hz...20 kHz
- Sensitivity at 1 kHz into 1 kohm 12 mV/Pa
- Rated impedance 50 ohms
- Rated load impedance 1000 ohms
- Equivalent SPL CCIR 468-3 20 dB
- Equivalent SPL DIN/IEC 651 8 dB-A
- S/N ratio CCIR 468-3 74 dB
- S/N ratio DIN/IEC 651 86 dB
- Maximum SPL for THD 0.5% 140 dB
- Maximum SPL for THD 0.5% with preattenuation 154 dB
- Maximum output voltage 10 dBu
- Dynamic range of the microphone amplifier DIN/IEC 651 132 dB
- Supply voltage 48 V ± 4 V
- Current consumption 3.2 mA
- Matching connectors XLR 3F
- Weight approx. 450 g
- Diameter 57 mm
- Length 173 mm