- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Novation Audiohub 2x4
- Write a Review
- Product J14952
- Free Shipping With Backstage Pass (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Audiohub 2x4 is a combined audio interface and USB hub for electronic music production with Focusrite sound quality. It lets you connect and power al...Click To Read More About This Product
We're sorry-this item is unavailable.
Find a similar product below or contact our experts for a recommendation of great alternatives. Call us at 800-449-9128.Customers Also Viewed:
The ultimate hub for electronic music production and performance.
Audiohub 2x4 is a combined audio interface and USB hub for electronic music production with Focusrite sound quality. It lets you connect and power all your USB gear at once, while getting ultra-low latency audio and super loud output.
Declutter Your Setup
It can take a lot of gear to make a great tune. That's why the Audiohub 2x4 integrates three USB 2.0 ports, so you can connect your keyboard controller, NI Maschine, Novation Launchpad or any other USB gear to your computer at the same time. You can even connect it all to your iPad, if you have a camera connection kit.
You can bus-power Audiohub 2x4, but you'll need to connect the power supply if you want to use it to bus-power your USB gear as well. Still, better to carry around one power supply than four, right?
Focusrite Sound Inside
This isn't just a USB hub; it's a powerful audio interface too. Novation partnered with Focusrite, who make the best sounding audio interfaces in the world, to make sure Audiohub 2x4 gives you extraordinary quality 96 kHz, 24-bit audio performance. This allows you to sample and capture pristine quality audio and listen back with zero latency at the click of a button.
It's Super Loud
Live music needs to be loud and no performer appreciates quiet headphones. Novation made sure every output is blisteringly loud: the four RCAs, the two balanced jacks and the headphone outputs. Everything is super loud.
Capture Balanced Audio
Premium matched stereo RCA inputs mean you can capture pristine stereo sound and synth recordings, at perfectly matched levels.
Ultra-Low Latency for Live Performance
The ultra-low latency performance is essential for playing out live using input signals, such as synths. Of course, you can always hit a button for direct, latency-free monitoring.
Connect To Just About Anything
Simply plug and play on Mac and iOS. Dedicated low latency drivers for PC are supplied with simple, rock solid reliability.
Make Music Out of the Box
Comes with Ableton Live Lite, the music production software of choice for countless leading artists, as well as an impressive 4GB collection of production-ready samples from the highly-esteemed Loopmasters.
The Audiohub is designed for the gigging electronic music producer. It's compact, reliable and housed in a tough aluminium case.
- 2 TRS Balanced jack outputs
- 4 Unbalanced RCA outputs
- USB type B socket for connection to computer
- Power jack for included power supply
- Kensington security slot
- 2 RCA Line Inputs with selectable gain switch
- Input Monitor switch
- Headphone socket with output select switch
- 3 USB type A sockets for connecting USB devices to the hub
- 2 Volume controls for outputs 1&2 and 3&4
- Signal/clip LEDs for outputs 1&2 and 3&4
- Input signal/clip LED
- Headphone volume control
- LEDs to indicate USB ports in use
- LEDs to indicate Audio interface and USB hub function
- Supported Operating Systems:
- Mas OS X 10.9 Mavericks, Mac OS X 10.8 Mountain Lion (class compliant)
- Window 8.1, Windows 8, Windows 7 (ASIO drivers included)
- iOS 7, 6 (class compliant)
- 134mm width x 150mm depth x 41mm height (51mm inc knobs)
- Audiohub 2x4 can be powered via USB bus power as an audio interface only
- The Included power supply is required for USB hub operation
- Use of the power supply is recommended for headphone monitoring at loud volumes
High-performance hub for your high-performance gigs, order today!
- Gain-0.7dB or +9.1dB
- Input for full-scale amplitude low gain (0dBFS)+10.9dBu
- Alignment low gain (-18dBFS)-9.3dBV
- Alignment High gain (-18dBFS)-19.1dBV
- THD+N (-1dBFS sine at 997Hz, 20kHz BW)-97.6dB, 0.0013%
- Frequency response (20Hz-20kHz)+0.03dB -0.29dB
- Dynamic Range Low gain105.6dB CCIR-RMS, 109.9dB A-wgt
- Dynamic Range High gain101.7dB CCIR-RMS, 105.9dB A-wgt
- Input to Input Crosstalk-84.5dB (1kHz), -96.5dB (20Hz)
- Output to Input Leakage-84.8dB (1kHz), -65.1dB (20Hz)
- Max output+18.4dBu, +16.2dBV
- Max gain (above nominal -10dBV output)+8.2dB
- Volume range69.4dB
- THD+N (-1dBFS sine at 997Hz, 20kHz BW)-99.7dB, 0.001%
- Frequency response (20Hz-20kHz)+0dB -0.8dB
- Noise output-88.9dBu CCIR-RMS, -92.8dBu A-wgt
- Dynamic range106.8dB CCIR-RMS, 111.4dB A-wgt
- Output to Output Crosstalk-101.8dB (1kHz), -101.5dB (20Hz)
- Input to Output Leakage-83.3dB (1kHz), -93.7dB (20Hz)
- Max output+14dBu, +11.8dBV
- Max gain (above nominal -10dBV output)+3.8dB
- Volume range69.3dB
- THD+N (-1dBFS sine at 997Hz, 20kHz BW)-90.6dB, 0.003%
- Frequency response (20Hz-20kHz)+0dB -0.78dB
- Noise output-90dBu CCIR-RMS, -94.4dBu A-wgt
- Dynamic range-104.3dB CCIR-RMS, 108.4dB A-wgt
- Output to Output Crosstalk-100.9dB (1kHz), -105.3dB (20Hz)
- Input to Output Leakage-89.9dB (1kHz), -99.8dB (20Hz)
- Max power (0dBFS, 100Î)73mW
- Rated power (<1%THD, 100Î)50mW
- Max output level (unloaded)14.7dBu
- Box Contents
- Audiohub 2x4
- 1.5m USB cable
- A5 Quick start Guide
- Registration card
- Power Supply Unit
- Ableton Live Lite 9
- 4 GB of Loopmasters samples