- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
NuGen Audio ISL True-Peak limiter Software Download
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- J02025 000000000 J02025000000000
6-Month* financing available.
World class, broadcast quality limiting is an essential requirement for any audio production, and the latest standards also demand true-peak complian...Click To Read More About This Product
After finalizing your order for this downloadable product you'll receive an activation key via email. This email will include a product link and directions for downloading.(Credit approval may take up to 24 hours.)
Pristine quality true-peak limiting.
World class, broadcast quality limiting is an essential requirement for any audio production, and the latest standards also demand true-peak compliance. ISL delivers both, giving you superb sound with complete confidence about meeting the standards.
No need to second guess your sample-peak limiter time and again, or deliberately increase headroom to avoid a downstream problem. Just dial in your true-peak limit and let ISL take care of the rest. ISL is a transparent look-ahead limiter designed to allow you to get on with creative audio production while it takes care of true-peak compliance for you.
ISL uses the standardised true-peak algorithms of ITU-R B.S. 1770 and related standards (including Apple ˜Mastered for iTunes' true-peak detection), and is suitable for the control of audio for Post Production and Broadcast applications. True-peak limiting can also be used to ensure that down-stream Codecs (mp3, AAC etc.) do not introduce distortion into the signal.
Post Production & Broadcast audio
'Mastered for iTunes' intersample clip monitoring
Protection for downstream compression
Preserving quality for streaming/podcast
Inter-sample clip management
- Transparent True Peak Limiting
- Standard compliant (compatible with ITU-R BS. 1770)
- True brick-wall limited output
- Mono through 5.1 surround compatible
- Clear, intuitive operation
- Reliable metering
- Adjustable ballistics and color splits
- NuGen's loudness products are compatible with all recommendations and guidance based upon the international standard ITU-R B.S. 1770, revisions 1, 2 and 3 including:
- ATSC A/85 (CALM ACT)
- EBU R128
- ARIB TR-B32
- AGCOM 219/9/CSP
- Available formats
- We support AAX, VST, AU and AudioSuite in both 64-bit and 32-bit versions. RTAS is also available as 32-bit only.
- Mac OSX 10.6.x, 512 MB RAM
- Windows XP or above, 512 MB RAM