Why Shop With Us?
Free Standard Ground shipping (48 contiguous states, some overweight and Used/Vintage items excluded).
Orders placed before 3 p.m. ET usually ship the same business day.Learn More
2-Year Free Warranty on Guitars
Every guitar or bass you purchase from Musician's Friend (electric or acoustic, New or Open Box) includes two years of protection from manufacturer defects.Contact Us for Details
We're Here for You
Our Gear Advisers are available to guide you through your entire shopping experience. Call or Chat for expert advice and to hear the latest deals.Contact Us
MON - FRI 5 AM - 8 PM PT
SAT - SUN 6 AM - 7 PM PT
C2 DJ Mixerfalse false
We're sorry-this item is unavailable.
Contact our experts for a recommendation of great alternatives. Call us at 800-449-9128.
A full-function, uncomplicated mixer for any DJ.
The Numark C2's five-band EQ lets you tailor system response to the room with precision. The sophisticated microphone section includes great tools such as auto-ducking, which automatically drops the level of whatever's going on when announcements need to be made and auto-muting with sensitivity adjustment so feedback will be nothing but a distant memory.
In a world of mixers with overly-complex audio mixer designs and unnecessarily complicated operations, C2 delivers a simpler way of mixing with great value and ease of use.
- 5-channel rack DJ mixer
- Inputs: 3 phono (RCA), 8 line (RCA), 2 mic (1/4")
- Outputs: Balanced (XLR), Master (RCA), Record (RCA), Zone (RCA), Headphone (1/4" stereo)
- 5-band EQ, rear-panel defeatable
- Sensitivity-adjustable, defeatable auto-ducking and muting when mic signal is present
- Split or blend-cueing
- PFL gain-adjust with meter
- Fader-start and panning on master fader
The C2 was designed to make your mixes flawless, the process easy. Order one now.
C2 DJ Mixer Specifications:Inputs:
- Line: 10kohm input impedance; 85mV rms sensitivity (for 1.22V output)
- Mic: 10kohm input impedance unbalanced; 2 mV rms sensitivity (for 1.22V output); 60mV rms max input
- Phono:47kohm input impedance; 1.5mV rms sensitivity @ 1KHz (for 1.22V output)
- Line: 9V rms max
- Headphone amp: 0.5 watt int47?
- Distortion: less than 0.01%
- Line: Better than 96 dB
- Mic: Better than 78 dB
- Phono: Better than 87 dB
- JIS - weighted
- Line: 20Hz-22kHz ±0.5 dB
- Line: 20Hz-20kHz ±0.5 dB
- Phono:±1dB except for controlled attenuation of -3dB @ 20Hz to reduce rumble and feedback
- ±12dB @ 63.250.1K.5K.17KHz
- 10W typical
- 17W with full headphone output
- Dimensions: 19"W x 7"H x 4"D
- Weight: 8.7lb.
- Orders placed before 3 p.m. ET usually ship the same business day.