- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Numark C2 DJ Mixer
- Product 637018
Numark's simplest, most easy-to-understand design, C2 is a powerful rack DJ mixer with outstanding performance and loads of features.The Numark C2's ...Click To Read More About This Product
We're sorry-this item is unavailable.
Contact our experts for a recommendation of great alternatives. Call us at 800-449-9128.Customers Also Viewed:
A full-function, uncomplicated mixer for any DJ.
Numark's simplest, most easy-to-understand design, C2 is a powerful rack DJ mixer with outstanding performance and loads of features.
The Numark C2's five-band EQ lets you tailor system response to the room with precision. The sophisticated microphone section includes great tools such as auto-ducking, which automatically drops the level of whatever's going on when announcements need to be made and auto-muting with sensitivity adjustment so feedback will be nothing but a distant memory.
In a world of mixers with overly-complex audio mixer designs and unnecessarily complicated operations, C2 delivers a simpler way of mixing with great value and ease of use.
- 5-channel rack DJ mixer
- Inputs: 3 phono (RCA), 8 line (RCA), 2 mic (1/4")
- Outputs: Balanced (XLR), Master (RCA), Record (RCA), Zone (RCA), Headphone (1/4" stereo)
- 5-band EQ, rear-panel defeatable
- Sensitivity-adjustable, defeatable auto-ducking and muting when mic signal is present
- Split or blend-cueing
- PFL gain-adjust with meter
- Fader-start and panning on master fader
The C2 was designed to make your mixes flawless, the process easy. Order one now.
- Line: 10kohm input impedance; 85mV rms sensitivity (for 1.22V output)
- Mic: 10kohm input impedance unbalanced; 2 mV rms sensitivity (for 1.22V output); 60mV rms max input
- Phono:47kohm input impedance; 1.5mV rms sensitivity @ 1KHz (for 1.22V output)
- Line: 9V rms max
- Headphone amp: 0.5 watt int47?
- Distortion: less than 0.01%
- Line: Better than 96 dB
- Mic: Better than 78 dB
- Phono: Better than 87 dB
- JIS - weighted
- Line: 20Hz-22kHz ±0.5 dB
- Line: 20Hz-20kHz ±0.5 dB
- Phono:±1dB except for controlled attenuation of -3dB @ 20Hz to reduce rumble and feedback
- ±12dB @ 63.250.1K.5K.17KHz
- 10W typical
- 17W with full headphone output
- Dimensions: 19"W x 7"H x 4"D
- Weight: 8.7lb.