- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Numark M2 2-Channel Scratch Mixer
- Write a Review
- J15493 000000000 J15493000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
M2 is a 2-channel DJ scratch mixer with all the essentials to hit the stage in Numark style.Switchable phono/line inputs for turntables, CD players, ...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Solid 2-channel scratch mixer with replaceable crossfader.
M2 is a 2-channel DJ scratch mixer with all the essentials to hit the stage in Numark style.
Switchable phono/line inputs for turntables, CD players, and other line sources make M2 a superb choice for any DJ setting from weddings to clubs, parties to practice setups. A mic input with dedicated EQ and gain, and a headphone output with crossfader-style cueing complete the plentifully featured package.
Three-band EQ on each channel plus crossfader-reverse and slope controls give you all the tools you need to drive your audience from behind the wheels of steel. M2 is the perfect mixer for any scratch DJ.
Inputs: two phono/line switchable (RCA), two line (RCA), mic (1/4")
Outputs: Master (RCA), Record (RCA), Headphone (1/4" stereo)
Three-band EQ and gain on each channel
EQ and gain on mic channel
Replaceable crossfader with reverse and slope-controls
Reliable mixer for complex scratch routines.
Packaged Weight: 8.8 lbs.
Product Dimensions: 11.4" x 9.5" x 3.6"
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.