- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Numark MP300 Dual MP3/CD Player
- Write a Review
- Product 808458
- Free Shipping With Backstage Pass (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
The MP300 professional dual MP3/CD player with separate transport unit and controller sections is packed with features, including +/-16% pitch adjust...Click To Read More About This Product
We're sorry-this item is unavailable.
Find a similar product below or contact our experts for a recommendation of great alternatives. Call us at 800-449-9128.Customers Also Viewed:
Large display makes it easy to view multiple MP3 files!
The MP300 professional dual MP3/CD player with separate transport unit and controller sections is packed with features, including +/-16% pitch adjustment, anti-shock buffer memory, relay, fader start, direct track access, and a large LCD display to make navigating MP3 files quick and easy.
With support for CD Audio and MP3 files from CD, CDR, and CDRW, the MP300 can drastically reduce the volume and weight of the music library you transport. The MP300 features dual large, easy-to-read, backlit LCDs that include CD text display (compatible with most modern commercial CDs) for identifying song names, BPM counters, and other pertinent information. The MP300 also provides ±8/16% pitch bend capability via its pitch bend/jog wheel. MP3 features include CBR and VBR MP3 file playback with support for ID3 tags to make locating and identifying tracks easy, plus a a 4-line LCD matrix display for multiple song listing and a rotary track selector for fast searching.
The MP300 also features 10/100+ seconds anti-shock buffer memory skip protection to ensure the music plays exactly as it should, even when the dance floor is packed. And DJs will appreciate the ability to create seamless loops for CD audio, as well as instant start and 2 hot start points per song. Other handy features include illuminated drive trays, auto close disc tray system, sleep mode, power on play, program play, fader start, relay play, and a digital output (S/PDIF) for interfacing with external digital equipment.
- Plays CD Audio and MP3 files from CD, CDR, and CDRW
- CBR and VBR MP3 file playback with ID3, artist, album, file information
- CD text display, compatible with most modern commercial CDs
- 4 line LCD matrix display for multiple song listing
- Rotary track selector for fast searching
- 10/100+ seconds Anti-Shock„¢ buffer memory skip protection
- ±8/16% pitch control
- Instant start, Seamless looping for Audio CD
- 2 hot start points per song
- Illuminated drive trays, Auto close disc tray system, Sleep mode
- Power on play, program play, fader start, relay play, digital output (S/PDIF)
- Separate controller and base unit components for flexible placement in equipment racks
- Weight: 20 lbs.
- Base unit: 19"L x 4"W x 8"H
- Remote unit: 19"L x 5"W x 1.5"H