- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Olympus LS-12 Linear PCM Recorder
- Write a Review
- Product H91548
- Free Shipping With Backstage Pass (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
The Olympus LS-12 Digital Recorder is the ideal songwriting companion. With improved low nose, high-quality microphones, you can capture your inspira...Click To Read More About This Product
We're sorry-this item is unavailable.
Find a similar product below or contact our experts for a recommendation of great alternatives. Call us at 800-449-9128.Customers Also Viewed:
Pocket-sized digital recorder, ideal for practice and rehearsals.
The Olympus LS-12 Digital Recorder is the ideal songwriting companion. With improved low nose, high-quality microphones, you can capture your inspiration in flawless sound the moment it occurs. An all-in-one solution, the LS-12 offers a display status for the built-in metronome and tuner as well as overdubbing and a pre-recording function, making this a perfect recorder for musicians. The Smart Mode and Quick Mode dials on the LS-12 allow you to quickly and easily dial in a professional recording without losing focus on the music. Smart Mode adjusts to the best recording level based on the loudest sound, so you're levels will always be optimal loudness. The extra-high quality linear PCM recording has a quantization bit rate of up to 24 bit and a sampling frequency of up to 96 kHz - better than CD-quality sound, and the built-in speaker allows you to enjoy high-quality sound playback anytime, anywhere. There is 2GB of internal memory inside that will ensure immediate recording, and a slot for a micro SD card with the potential to hold up to 32GB of additional memory.
- Superior quality stereo microphones
- Various music functions
- Mode dial for easy selection between functions
- Smart mode
- 24-bit/ 96kHz linear PCM recording
- High quality speaker
- 2GB of internal memory and micro SD removable media
- PCM and mp3 recording formats
- Up to 50 hours of battery life
- Up to 99 index marks
- Tripod hole
Don't miss another inspirational moment, orde the LS-12 today.
- Recording Format: Linear PCM?WAV?/MP3
- Recording Media: Built-in 2GB Flash Memory Removable Media SD (SDHC) Card (up to 32GB)
- Frequency characteristics (Internal Microphone): 60Hz?20kHz
- Card Format: SD, SDHC
- PC Interface: USB
- Speaker: Built-in ¸28 mm round dynamic speaker
- Microphone Jack: ?3.5mm, impedance approx. 2??
- Earphone Jack: ?3.5mm impedance 8? or more
- Line in Jack: ?3.5mm, impedance approx. 10??
- Power Supply: 2 x AA Alkaline Batteries
- Tresmic: No
- Smart mode: Yes
- Mode select dial: Yes
- Pre-recording function: Yes
- Over Dubbing function: Yes
- Metronome function: Yes
- Tuner function: Yes
- Lowcut Filter: Yes (100Hz/300Hz)
- Voice Guidance: Yes
- Size: 5.46" x 2.07" x .90"
- Weight: 5.82 oz.
- OS Supported: "Microsoft Windows XP/ Vista/7/8
- Mac OS X 10.4.11?10.8"
- Package Contents:
- LS-12 Recorder
- Warranty Card
- Instructional Manual
- AA alkaline battery —2
- USB cable