- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Stealth Wireless Xpander Pack
Condition 1 - Mint
- H99192 004000000 H99192004000000
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
The easy-to-use Stealth Wireless system from Alto Professional replaces hundreds of feet of audio cable with a reliable wireless connection. Grow you...Click To Read More About This Product
(Open Box) Two additional wireless receivers for the Alto Stealth Wireless system.
The easy-to-use Stealth Wireless system from Alto Professional replaces hundreds of feet of audio cable with a reliable wireless connection. Grow your Stealth Wireless system with the handy Expander Pack, containing two additional single channel receivers.
Build Your Custom Stealth Wireless System
The Stealth Wireless system quickly creates a robust, invisible connection from the output of your mixer to the inputs of your active loudspeakers. Using the Expander Pack, you can additional active loudspeakers to your array to create a larger system, or to provide multi-room coverage. There's no need to snake, secure, or hide any cabling during set up. After the show, simply disconnect the system and be on your way-no more tedious cable coiling at the end of the night.
Consumer Alert:Most users do not need a license to operate this wireless microphone system. Nevertheless, operating this microphone system without a license is subject to certain restrictions: the system may not cause harmful interference; it must operate at a low power level (not in excess of 50 milliwatts); and it has no protection from interference received from any other device. Purchasers should also be aware that the FCC is currently evaluating use of wireless microphone systems, and these rules are subject to change. For more information, call the FCC at 1-888-CALL-FCC (TTY: 1-888-TELL-FCC) or visit the FCC's wireless microphone website at: www.fcc.gov/cgb/wirelessmicrophones.
- Single-channel receivers (x2) with one XLR output (per unit)
- Adds additional active loudspeakers to your Stealth Wireless System
Add-on more wirless connectivity to your Stealth Wireless system. Order today!
- Type: Single Channel Receiver
- Preset Channels: 16 Channels
- RF Frequency: 500930 MHz
- S/N Ratio: ï¼ž100 dB/A
- RF Sensitivity: -100 dBm
- Image Rejection: ï¼ž70 dB
- T.H.D.: ï¼œ 0.5ï¼… ï¹«1kHz
- LED Indicator: Power On, RF/AF LED Indicator
- AF output Impedance: 660Î balanced
- Squelch: 3-step & Pilot Tone
- Operation Voltage: 12 VDCï¼Œ300 mA
- Dimensions (WxLxH): 12.2in x 11.2in x 2.6in
- Weight: 2.5 lb
- Stealth Wireless Receivers (x2)
- Power supplies (x2)
- XLR cables (x2)
- M10 screws (x2)
- Machine screws (x2)
- Hook and loop strips (x2)
- User Guide
- Safety & Warranty Manual
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.