- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Alto TX15USB 15" 600W Powered Speaker with USB Media Player
- Product J30667
Alto Professional has taken their acclaimed TX15 600-watt 15-inch active loudspeaker and made it even more capable with the addition of a rear-panel ...Click To Read More About This Product
We're sorry-this item is unavailable.
Find a similar product below or contact our experts for a recommendation of great alternatives. Call us at 800-449-9128.Customers Also Viewed:
600 watts peak power output, 15-inch bi-amplified design.
Alto Professional has taken their acclaimed TX15 600-watt 15-inch active loudspeaker and made it even more capable with the addition of a rear-panel solid-state media player, complete with LCD screen. The TX15USB can play song files and playlists directly from a USB drive, play music between sets or add backing tracks to any event. The TX15USB’s media player adds an entire level of operational flexibility to an already extremely capable PA loudspeaker system. The TX15USB is perfect for small/mid-sized PA systems where great sound is required without a bulky expensive setup, such as fitness centers/dance studios, houses of worship, bars/restaurants and public speaking events.
- Active/passive: Active
- Type: Two-way full range
- LF driver: 15"
- MF driver: N/A
- HF driver: 1"
- Amplifier class: D
- Wattage: 300 cont. /600 peak
- Mixer/preamp: N/A
- Frequency response: 65Hz - 22kHz
- Coverage pattern: 90 x 45
- Max SPL: 119 dB
- XLR: 1 XLR/TRS
- TS: N/A
- RCA: N/A
- XLR: 1
- TRS: N/A
- TS: N/A
- RCA: N/A
- SPEAKON: N/A
- Cabinet material: Polypropelene
- Width: 15.1"
- Height: 24.6"
- Depth: 14.4"
- Weight: 32.7 lb.
Integrated USB Media Player, class-leading audio fidelity, designed in the USA. Order soon.
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.