- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Dotz T Par System
Condition 1 - Mint
- J11169 004000000 J11169004000000
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
The Dotz TPar System is an exciting all-in-one LED Wash system for mobile entertainers bands and stage lighting. This lighting system features a 4-he...Click To Read More About This Product
(Open Box) All-in-one LED Wash system for mobile entertainers bands and stage lighting.
The Dotz TPar System is an exciting all-in-one LED Wash system for mobile entertainers bands and stage lighting. This lighting system features a 4-head T-Bar light system each with one 30-Watt COB TRI LED (RGB), producing wide, saturated color washes of light with LEDs rated at an extremely long life of 50,000 hours. The system washes a very large area with its 90-degree beam angle. Or change the light output to a 25-degree beam with the included lens kit.
Great for any performer on-the-go, the Dotz TPar System is easy to set-up and take down. Plus, with low heat emitting LEDs performers stay cooler on stage. The system includes a tripod stand, a foot controller, RF remote control and a gig bags to help protect your equipment.
In addition to it's built-in programs and foot controller, the Dotz TPar System may also be controlled by an external DMX Controller via it's XLR In/Outs. User can also mount two smaller lighting fixtures on top of the T-bar and plug them in directly on the back of the bar.
- 4x COB LED Par Wash Fixtures
- 1x Foot Controller
- 1x Lighting Stand
- 1x RF Remote Control
- 1x Stand Bag
- 1x Soft case for lighting system
Call or click to order today!
- COB LED Par Wash System with 4 Par fixtures
- COB Technology (Chip On Board) produces powerful, smooth RGB color mixing with rich palettes of color
- Smooth RGB Color Mixing (fast or slow color change operation)
- Great for Stage Lighting, Bands, Night Clubs & Mobile Entertainers
- Emits less heat on performers on stage as opposed to conventional stage lighting
- 4 Operational modes: Sound Active, Auto Run, Built-In Programs, & DMX-512
- Stand Alone or Master-Slave Setup
- Pixel Flip option changes pixel orientation
- 14 Built-in Programs
- 5 DMX Channel modes: 3, 5, 9, 12 and 18 channels
- Digital DMX Display with 4-button menu for easy navigation
- 3-Pin DMX In/Out
- Strobe & Pulse LED Effect
- Electronic Dimming: 0-100%
- 5 selectable Dim Curves (Standard, Stage, TV, Architectural & Theatre)
- Beam angle: 90-degree
- Includes 25-degree beam angle lens kit
- Long Life LEDs (Rated at approximately 50,000 hrs.)
- Foot Controller Features: Mode, Black Out and Program Change
- RF Remote Control control up to 25 meters
- Light Source: Each fixture has 1x 30-Watt TRI Color COB LEDs
- LUX @ 3M: 1345
- Power Draw: 144W Max (entire system)
- 2x power plugs on rear or plug in other lighting fixtures (120V = Edison or 230V = Shuko)
- Includes hardware to mount lighting fixtures on top of bar
- Multi-voltage operation: AC 100V-240V 50/60Hz (IEC Input)
- Dimensions (LxWxH): 39.5" x 12.75"x 3.25"/ 1000 x 320 x 82mm
- Weight: 35 lbs./ 16 kg. (Fixture Bar, Stand & Controller)
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.