Why Shop With Us?
Free Standard Ground shipping (48 contiguous states, some overweight and Used/Vintage items excluded).
Orders placed before 3 p.m. ET usually ship the same business day.Learn More
2-Year Free Warranty on Guitars
Every guitar or bass you purchase from Musician's Friend (electric or acoustic, New or Open Box) includes two years of protection from manufacturer defects.Contact Us for Details
We're Here for You
Our Gear Advisers are available to guide you through your entire shopping experience. Call or Chat for expert advice and to hear the latest deals.Contact Us
MON - FRI 5 AM - 9 PM PT
SAT - SUN 6 AM - 7 PM PT
American DJ Mega Par Profile Plus LED PARtrue true
Musician's Friend Rewards
This oversized item has special shipping requirements
- Free Shipping
- Top Rated
- Lowest Price
Gold Coverage Protection
Protect your gear
Gold Coverage Protection
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.
Effective and affordable low-profile LED PAR.
This PAR is intelligently designed so that it may sit directly on the ground or inside truss without the hanging bracket because the power and DMX Ins and Outs sit on the side of the fixture, not on the rear. Somebody's thinking.
The Mega Par Profile Plus has a 30-degree beam angle, five operational modes (including DMX Controlled, Sound Active and Auto Run), and has five DMX Channel modes for a variety of programming options. Users can also use the ADJ LED RC2 wireless remote, which is sold separately, to control the Mega Par Profile Plus.
- Compact and lightweight
- Super bright
- DMX ready
- Auto-run programs built in
- Floor mountable for uplighting
- Bracket can be used for hanging
An all-purpose, high-quality lighting solution for myriad situations. That's right, myriad. Order today.
Mega Par Profile Plus LED PAR Specifications:
- Slim flat black PAR with 107 x 10 mm LEDs (26 red, 45 green, 36 blue LEDs) + 1 3W UV LED)
- Smooth RGB+UV Color Mixing (fast or slow color change operation)
- Power & DMX Ins/Outs sit sideways so the unit can be set flat on the ground or set inside truss
- DMX512 protocol
- 5 DMX channel modes: 4/5/6/9/10 channels
- 5 operational modes: RGB+UV Dimmer Mode, Sound Active Mode, Auto Run Mode, Static Color Mode, & DMX Controlled
- Beam Angle: 30 degrees
- 16 Sound Active shows
- 32 Built-in shows (16 Color Changing Shows & 16 Color Fading Shows)
- 64 built-in Color Macros
- Stand Alone or Master/Slave Configuration
- 5 Dimmer Curves (Standard, Stage, TV, Architectural & Theatre)
- Display Inversion Mode
- Color strobe effect
- Linkable via 3-pin XLR cable
- Electronic Dimming: 0-100%
- 4-button function display
- Includes scissor yoke to hang on truss, mount on a wall or set on the ground
- Long-life LEDs (50,000 hr.)
- Power Draw: 16W max.
- IEC AC IN/OUT on rear to daisy chain power (up to 33 @ 120V and 60 @ 230V)
- Compatible with ADJ LED RC2 wireless infrared remote control up to 30'/ 10m (sold separately)
- Multi-voltage Operation: AC 100–240V, 50/60Hz
- Dimensions (LxWxH): 9" x 8.75" x 3.5"/ 225 x 220 x 85 mm
- Weight: 3 lb./1.1 kg
- Free Standard Ground shipping (48 contiguous states, some overweight and Used/Vintage items excluded).
- Orders placed before 3 p.m. ET usually ship the same business day.
Every guitar or bass you purchase from Musician's Friend (electric or acoustic, New or Open Box) includes two years of protection from manufacturer defects.
Our Gear Advisers are available to guide you through your entire shopping experience. Call or Chat for expert advice and to hear the latest deals.