- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Mega Par Profile Plus
Condition 1 - Mint
- J22727 004000000 J22727004000000
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Every performer needs a few of these. The ADJ Mega Par Profile Plus is a compact, low profile par designed for uplighting, stage lighting and will br...Click To Read More About This Product
(Open Box) Effective and affordable low-profile LED PAR.
Every performer needs a few of these. The ADJ Mega Par Profile Plus is a compact, low profile par designed for uplighting, stage lighting and will bring color and excitement to any event. They are incredibly bright, and really versatile. This 2-IN-1 LED Par offers RGB color mixing plus UV black light making it a multi-use wash fixture. You can strap it into an existing DMX system, or you can turn it on and let it shine. It can also run an orchestrated sequence for you if you prefer. With 48 built-in light shows and 64 Color Macros, the Mega Par Profile Plus is a great solution for uplighting rooms and lighting up small stages.
This Par is intelligently designed so that it may sit directly on the ground or inside truss without the hanging bracket because the power & DMX Ins and Outs sit on the side of the fixture, not on the rear. Somebody's thinking.
The Mega Par Profile Plus has a 30-degree beam angle, 5 operational modes (including DMX Controlled, Sound Active and Auto Run), and has 5 DMX Channel modes for a variety of programming options. Users can also use the ADJ LED RC2 wireless remote, which is sold separately, to control the Mega Par Profile Plus.
- Compact and lightweight
- Super bright
- DMX ready
- Auto-run programs built in
- Floor mountable for uplighting
- Bracket can be used for hanging
An all-purpose, high quality lighting solution for myriad situations. That's right, myriad. Order today.
- Slim flat black Par with 107x 10mm LEDs (26 Red, 45 Green, 36 Blue LEDs) + 1 3W UV LED)
- ¢ Smooth RGB+UV Color Mixing (fast or slow color change operation)
- ¢ Power & DMX Ins/Outs sit sideways so the unit can be set flat on the ground or set inside truss
- ¢ DMX-512 protocol
- ¢ 5 DMX Channel modes: 4/5/6/9/10 channels
- ¢ 5 Operational modes: RGB+UV Dimmer Mode, Sound Active Mode, Auto Run Mode, Static Color Mode, & DMX Controlled
- ¢ Beam Angle: 30 degrees
- ¢ 16 Sound Active shows
- ¢ 32 Built-in shows (16 Color Changing Shows & 16 Color Fading Shows)
- ¢ 64 built-in Color Macros
- ¢ Stand Alone or Master/Slave Configuration
- ¢ 5 Dimmer Curves (Standard, Stage, TV, Architectural, & Theatre)
- ¢ Display Inversion Mode
- ¢ Color strobe effect
- ¢ Linkable via 3-pin XLR cable
- ¢ Electronic Dimming: 0-100%
- ¢ 4-button function display
- ¢ Includes scissor yoke to hang on truss, mount on a wall or set on the ground
- ¢ Long Life LEDs (50,000 hrs.)
- ¢ Power Draw: 16W Max
- ¢ IEC AC IN/OUT on rear to daisy chain power (up to 33 @ 120V and 60 @ 230V)
- ¢ Compatible with ADJ LED RC2 wireless infrared remote control up to 30 ft./ 10M (sold separately)
- ¢ Multi-voltage Operation: AC 100 - 240V, 50/60Hz
- ¢ Dimensions (LxWxH): 9x 8.75x 3.5/ 225x220x85mm
- ¢ Weight: 3 lbs./ 1.1 kg.
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.