- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Discrete 4 with Premium FX Collection
Condition 1 - Mint
- K48217 004000000 K48217004000000
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
The Discreet 4 interface features 4 console-grade, fully-discrete microphone preamps, exceptional converters, clocking and monitoring and FPGA powere...Click To Read More About This Product
(Open Box) Get 4 high-end, console-grade preamps and endless sonic modeling potential.
The Discreet 4 interface features 4 console-grade, fully-discrete microphone preamps, exceptional converters, clocking and monitoring and FPGA powered effects. Discrete 4 is a compact interface that is packed with robust connectivity options including 4 analog TRS/XLR inputs; 4 analog line outputs; a mastering grade stereo output; 4 headphone outputs; 2 word clock outputs; and powerful digital I/O expansion options using S/PDIF and ADAT connectivity.
Unique to Antelope’s Discrete series is its microphone modeling and emulation capabilities. With the arrival of Antelope’s highly-anticipated Accusonic microphone modeling system, you’re able to record transparent audio through the Discreet 4 interface and emulate the sound of classic microphones and preamps digitally. This emulation can be done either while recording or after the tracking process, later in the mixing stages.
Included in the package are over 50 Real-time FPGA digital effects plugins that are connectable to your DAW using Antelope’s new AFX to DAW plugin, offering you hardware component modeling of classic compressors, preamps, reverbs and EQs from companies like BAE, LANG, Gyraf and more.
Discrete 4 includes drivers for Thunderbolt and USB for both Mac and PC as well as iOS and Android remote control apps.
- Comes with the Discrete 4 audio interface and Antelope's Premium FX Collection—this allows you to use all 4 channels of FPGA FX processing.
- Create unique, multi-miked sounds by combining different signals
- Record signals without modeling to shape the sound later in the mixing process
Record warm, expensive-sounding audio and emulate classic processors with Antelope's premier collection of FPGA FX.
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.