- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Edge Duo Modeling Microphone
Condition 2 - Blemished Regular 190839687272
- L46990 005000001 L46990005000001
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Тhis high-quality dual-membrane large-diaphragm condenser microphone captures vocals and instruments with pristine clarity, depth and detail, making ...Click To Read More About This Product
(Open Box) The sounds of yesterday, the technology of tomorrow.
Тhis high-quality dual-membrane large-diaphragm condenser microphone captures vocals and instruments with pristine clarity, depth and detail, making it the perfect starting point for emulating a plethora of timeless studio microphones. Edge Duo’s dual-membrane capsule design feeds two separate XLR output channels via the included Y-cable, which allow the Duo to accurately emulate the characteristic on- and off-axis response of each mic for true multi-dimensional mic modeling.
Edge Duo features a 6-micron gold-sputtered dual-membrane capsule. It provides an incredibly smooth, rich and organic response that the powerful Antelope Audio modeling engine can shape into the true sound of some of the most expensive and sought-after microphones in the history of audio recording. Edge Duo delivers exceptional dynamic range and frequency response, resulting in an excellent microphone even before choosing your favorite vintage mic flavor.
The Edge emulations are designed to work hand-in-hand with Antelope’s own precision mic preamps and converters. For maximum accuracy, Edge Duo can be used with any of Antelope Audio’s mic preamp-equipped interfaces, whose built-in FPGA processing capabilities allow real-time vintage mic emulation. However, Edge Duo also includes Antelope’s native mic emulation plug-ins, meaning you can use any third-party audio interface and even change modeling settings after recording. Available in VST, AU and AAX formats for both macOS and Windows, Antelope’s native AFX plug-ins* provide everything you've come to expect from their industry-leading FPGA FX, with minimal latency, a high degree of oversampling and precise floating-point calculations.
Meet the Edge Family
Antelope Audio’s new Edge Family features three large-diaphragm condenser mics: the fixed cardioid Edge Solo, the multi-pattern Edge Duo and the dual-capsule, four-output Edge Quadro, capable of 360° stereo recording. Together with Antelope’s constantly expanding range of FPGA and native AFX mic emulation plug-ins, the Edge Family makes Antelope’s unrivaled mic modeling technology available to an even wider range of users and recording applications.
- Powerful mic modeling engine
- Duosonic / stereosonic microphone
- Output split in 2 independent audio channels for maximum control and re-miking
- Large double-membrane condenser capsule
- Switchable polar patterns and anything in between
- Ultra-low resonance headbasket and body construction
- Shockmount with pop filter and special oxygen-free coppery-cable
- Extensive library of vintage mic emulations
Experience the modeling magic of Antelope Audio Edge Series microphones.
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.