- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
AMT LSW Saxophone Microphone with Cable
Condition 1 - Mint
- Write a Review
- 270984 004000000 270984004000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
The AMT LSW Clip On Condenser Microphone is the ultimate in a woodwind or brass microphone and designed for direct connection to Shure or Sabine belt...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
(Open Box) A superior mic for use with AMT, Shure, Sabine and Line 6 Wireless Systems.
The AMT LSW Clip On Condenser Microphone is the ultimate in a woodwind or brass microphone and designed for direct connection to Shure or Sabine belt pack wireless systems. The mic system is meant to clip onto a flanged bell instrument. (Saxophones and Brass). The AMT LSW - Shure Microphone System is meant to be used by the player that requires a multi-channel professional level wireless system. (AMT Recommends the Shure ULXS14 and the ULXP14 wireless units).
The AMT LSW allows the player to easily convert their direct connecting wireless microphone to any AMT preamp version. With a change in a cable, you can convert your LS from a "W"ireless setup, to a "Belt pack", or the AMT "Studio" series. The microphone is suspended in a 4 point isolation ring reducing key and handling noise. It is powered via the wireless beltpack. This LSW system comes with microphone, universal clamp, case, and AMT disconnecting cable technology to allow the microphone to be used as "W"ireless or "BP" models if needed. (Additional cables for a variety of setups sold separately. The AMT Interface is also sold separately to allow connections for many wireless mic systems).
Requires phantom power.
Consumer Alert:Most users do not need a license to operate this wireless microphone system. Nevertheless, operating this microphone system without a license is subject to certain restrictions: the system may not cause harmful interference; it must operate at a low power level (not in excess of 50 milliwatts); and it has no protection from interference received from any other device. Purchasers should also be aware that the FCC is currently evaluating use of wireless microphone systems, and these rules are subject to change. For more information, call the FCC at 1-888-CALL-FCC (TTY: 1-888-TELL-FCC) or visit the FCC's wireless microphone website at: www.fcc.gov/cgb/wirelessmicrophones.
- Clip-On Condenser Microphone for a woodwind or brass instrument
- "Off the bell" clamping system
- Converts from an LS "W"ireless setup , to a "Belt pack" model, or the AMT Studio setup
- Includes soft case and cables
Sounds great and always stays in position. Order today.
- Element: Condenser
- Polar Pattern: Cardioid
- Frequency: 50Hz - 18kHz
- Sensitivity: -65dB+ 4dB
- Impedance: 150 Ohms*
- Phantom Power: 12 to 52 vDC Self-powered battery
- Max input SPL: 120 dB
- Dimension: 3.5" Flex Arm
- Cable: 6'
- Weight (Mic only): 36 grams
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.