Why Shop With Us?
Free Standard Ground shipping (48 contiguous states, some overweight and Used/Vintage items excluded).
Orders placed before 3 p.m. ET usually ship the same business day.Learn More
2-Year Free Warranty on Guitars
Every guitar or bass you purchase from Musician's Friend (electric or acoustic, New or Open Box) includes two years of protection from manufacturer defects.Contact Us for Details
We're Here for You
Our Gear Advisers are available to guide you through your entire shopping experience. Call or Chat for expert advice and to hear the latest deals.Contact Us
MON - FRI 5 AM - 9 PM PT
SAT - SUN 6 AM - 7 PM PT
Open-Box Applied Microphone Technology AMT P800 Trumpet/Flugelhorn Microphone with BP45 Preamp Condition 1 - Minttrue true
Musician's Friend Rewards
This oversized item has special shipping requirements
Open-Box Applied Microphone Technology AMT P800 Trumpet/Flugelhorn Microphone with BP45 Preamp Condition 1 - Mint
- Free Shipping
- Flexible Financing
- Lowest Price
- Ships Internationally
Gold Coverage Protection
Protect your gear
Gold Coverage Protection
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.
Designed for trumpet.
The P800 is the choice for top professionals that look for the most natural sound reproduction possible from a clip-on microphone. All versions of the P800 now include updated features including D.C.T. (Disconnect Cable Technology). DCT allows the user the ability to connect the Wi5IIC creating a belt pack free wireless system or to other major brand wireless systems. With a change in a cable, convert a P800 from wired to "W" ireless setups. Cables and wireless systems sold separately depending on which model is ordered. See available models for options.
The AMT P800 Trumpet microphone system is the only system on the market specifically designed to handle the highest SPL levels that a trumpet can reproduce. The element, somewhere in size between a small and large diaphragm is hand made by AMT and larger than AMT's standard size elements. The P800 microphone system allows for even the loudest of trumpet players to use the microphone.
The microphone mounts with a specially designed clamp to the lead pipe of the trumpet or flugelhorn. AMT has developed a special ""Off the bell"" mounting system for this model for the player that wants an alternative to a bell mounting system. Additional clamps can be purchased in order to quickly move the microphone from horn to horn.
The P800 in its stock configuration is the perfect choice for the player needing a hardwired beltpack system.
The P800 Studio comes complete with the AP40 Studio preamp, case, and AMT disconnecting cable technology to allow the microphone to be used wireless with the AMT Wi5IIC. Shure, Sabine, and Sennheiser cables sold separately.
- Natural sounding trumpet specific microphone system
- Special element prevents microphone overload
- "Off the bell" clamping system
- Belt pack Preamp
- 1/4 ” XLR Cable
- Hard shell Blo-mold protective case
- Operates with Phantom power or 9-Volt battery
- Converts from a a "Belt pack" series model "Studio" style preamp, to a "Belt pack" series model, or to the AMT "W"ireless setup
AMT P800 Trumpet/Flugelhorn Microphone with BP45 Preamp Specifications:
- Element: Condenser
- Polar Pattern: Cardioid
- Frequency: 50Hz - 18kHz
- Sensitivity: 65dB+ 4dB
- Impedance: 150 Ohms
- Phantom Power: 12 to 52 vDC, Self-powered battery
- Max input SPL: 120 dB
- Dimension: 3.5" Flex Arm
- Cable: 6'
- Weight (Mic only): 36 grams
- Free Standard Ground shipping (48 contiguous states, some overweight and Used/Vintage items excluded).
- Orders placed before 3 p.m. ET usually ship the same business day.
Every guitar or bass you purchase from Musician's Friend (electric or acoustic, New or Open Box) includes two years of protection from manufacturer defects.
Our Gear Advisers are available to guide you through your entire shopping experience. Call or Chat for expert advice and to hear the latest deals.