- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
AudioFuse Audio Interface
- Write a Review
- Product J23747
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Pristine studio quality is at the heart of AudioFuse, with each of its components promising the highest possible audio excellence. Its >131.5dB A-...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
(Open Box) Pristine small format audio interface with class-leading specs and great connectivity.
Pristine studio quality is at the heart of AudioFuse, with each of its components promising the highest possible audio excellence. Its >131.5dB A-weighted EIN rating guarantees the widest dynamic range for your audio, class-leading signal-to-noise ratios on the pre-amps and the purest discrete analog signal paths to ever grace an audio interface. Add to this a host of connectivity options, and the hands-on workflow approach, AudioFuse is set to be the center of your studio.
To create a truly next-generation interface Arturia designed every element from the ground up. From the chassis to the convertors, the headphone connections to the DiscretePRO preamps, every detail has been carefully chosen to give its owner the best possible experience. No compromises, each element of the AudioFuse has been selected to perfectly serve your sound, using the set of state-of-the-art AD/DA converters to compliment the crystal clear signal path.
AudioFuse offers a host of connectivity options, from four analog inputs including two DiscretePRO microphone preamplifiers, ADAT I/O, S/PDIF I/O, 2 RIAA phono preamps, four analog outputs (1/4 in. TRS), Word clock I/O, MIDI I/O, and even a 3-Port USB Hub for your dongles, hard drives, controllers… everything you need in one high quality audio interface. Connect your microphones, turntables, external analog equipment all at once. For the guitarist, AudioFuse also features re-amping, a feature which produces excellent results for the creative engineer.
Built around the idea that an interface should be a gateway to creativity, and not a barrier to it, AudioFuse puts heavy focus on “one knob, one function” workflow. If you need to activate talkback, press the button. Want to hear more of the input signal? Turn the knob. Need to switch monitors from A to B? Press a button. Want more level in one set of headphones? Not a problem, each one has its own volume knob. It’s like having your own mini-console on your desktop.
An interface that works with you
No matter how you create - in your studio on PC or Mac, on the move on a tablet or iPad, or even on a Linux machine, AudioFuse can handle it all. If you want unadulterated power at home, but a battery-saving low power mode for when you’re on the move, AudioFuse gives you four unique power modes - AudioFuse can be powered over USB. With best-in-class audio quality, all the connections you could dream of, carefully considered workflow, AudioFuse does it all.
- Crystal-clear audio quality
- Exclusive, low noise DiscretePRO preamps
- Compatible with Windows, Mac, iOS, Android, and Linux
- Ultra-low latency as low as 3ms
- Hi-Z inputs and outputs for easy guitar re-amping
Call or click to order today!
- Max bit depth: 24-bit
- Max sampling rate: 192kHz
- Total inputs: 14
- Mic preamps: 2
- XLR/TRS combo jacks: 2
- XLR only jacks: 0
- 1/4 only jacks: 0
- S/PDIF in: 0
- ADAT/optical in: 10
- RCA in: 2
- AES/EBU: No
- MADI: No
- Total outputs: 14
- XLR out: 0
- 1/4 out: 4 (TRS balanced)
- S/PDIF out: 0
- ADAT/optical out: 10
- RCA out: No
- AES / EBU: No
- MADI: No
- Computer connection: USB 2.0
- MIDI I/O: Over USB
- Headphone output(s): 2
- Word-clock I/O: Yes
- Platform compatibility: Mac & Windows
- Phantom power: Yes
- Direct monitoring: Yes
- Onboard DSP: No
- Metering: LED meters
- Display: No
- Latency control: Yes
- Monitor control: Yes
- Headphone control: Yes
- Width: Info not available
- Height: Info not available
- Depth: Info not available
- Weight: Info not available
- Rack-mountable: No
- Included software: Info not available
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.