- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
700 Series Freeway Wireless System ATW-R700 Receiver
Condition 2 - Blemished 542.125â€“561 250 MHz (TV 26-29) 888366070604
- Write a Review
- H82178 005001002 H82178005001002
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Audio-Technica's 700 Series Freeway wireless delivers professional features and sound quality. These easy-to-use wireless systems feature eight selec...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
(Open Box) Excellent quality wireless receiver for AT systems.
Audio-Technica's 700 Series Freeway wireless delivers professional features and sound quality. These easy-to-use wireless systems feature eight selectable frequency-coordinated channels, diversity operation for increased range/reliability, automatic frequency scanning, Tone Lock squelch and more. For multiple-mic applications, as many as eight systems may be used together. The ATW-R700 receiver works with all AT transmitters.
If you are designing a system with an AT lavalier, handheld or headset microphone, this is a high-quality receiver that will fit perfectly into your scheme. It is a favorite of vocalists, guitarists, exercise instructors, business presenters, auctioneers, tour guides and other professionals who need clear, intelligible wireless reproduction.
Consumer Alert:Most users do not need a license to operate this wireless microphone system. Nevertheless, operating this microphone system without a license is subject to certain restrictions: the system may not cause harmful interference; it must operate at a low power level (not in excess of 50 milliwatts); and it has no protection from interference received from any other device. Purchasers should also be aware that the FCC is currently evaluating use of wireless microphone systems, and these rules are subject to change. For more information, call the FCC at 1-888-CALL-FCC (TTY: 1-888-TELL-FCC) or visit the FCC's wireless microphone website at: www.fcc.gov/cgb/wirelessmicrophones.
- 8 selectable frequency-coordinated UHF channels
- Use up to 8 simultaneous systems”all channels compatible
- Automatic frequency scanning
- Diversity operation for increased range/reliability
- LED Channel display plus Antenna, AF Peak indicators
- Balanced XLR and unbalanced ¼" output connectors
- Squelch system eliminates interference when transmitter is off
Order today and complete your AT wireless system for superior sound quality and reliable operation.
- Receiving system: antenna-switching diversity
- Image rejection: 55 dB minimum
- Signal-to-noise ratio: >80 dB at 10kHz deviation, maximum deviation 25kHz
- Total Harmonic Distortion: <=1% (10kHz deviation at 1kHz)
- Sensitivity: 25 dBV (S/N 60 dB at 10kHz deviation, IEC-weighted)
- Audio output: unbalanced: 211 mV (-13.5 dBV) (1kHz modulation, 10kHz deviation)
- Balanced: 150 mV (-16.5 dBV) (1kHz modulation, 10kHz deviation)
- Output connectors: Unbalanced 1/4" TS mono phone jack; Balanced: XLRM-type
- Power supply: 100-240V AC (50/60Hz) to 12 DC 1 A (center positive) switched mode, external power supply
- Dimensions (w x h x d): 7.48" x 1.65" x 5.12"
- Weight 12.9 oz (365 g)
- Accessory included: power supply
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.