- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
U853PMW Cardioid Condenser Hanging Microphone
Condition 2 - Blemished White, unipoint 888365988085
- #270495 005933001 270495005933001
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
The U853PMW cardioid condenser hanging microphone comes equipped with a wall/ceiling plate power module for permanent installation in a standard, sin...Click To Read More About This Product
(Open Box) Perfect for speech, theater, orchestra, and choir sound reinforcement and recording.
The U853PMW cardioid condenser hanging microphone comes equipped with a wall/ceiling plate power module for permanent installation in a standard, single-gang electrical box. The phantom-powered microphone features UniGuard innovations that offer unsurpassed immunity from radio frequency interference. It accepts interchangeable elements, available in cardioid, hypercardioid, omnidirectional and UniLine line cardioid polar patterns. Its 80Hz low-cut UniSteep filter reduces pickup of low-frequency ambient noise.
- Designed for suspension over choirs, instrumental groups, and theater stages
- Superior off-axis rejection for maximum gain before feedback
- UniGuard RFI-shielding technology offers outstanding rejection of radio frequency interference (RFI)
- UniSteep filter provides a steep low-frequency attenuation to improve sound pickup without affecting voice quality
- Accepts interchangeable elements to permit angle of acceptance from 90 degrees to 360 degrees
- Low-profile design with low-reflectance finish for minimum visibility
- White finish
- 25' cable
- Operates on battery or phantom power
- ELEMENT: Fixed-charge back plate, permanently polarized condenser
- POLAR PATTERN cardioid
- FREQUENCY RESPONSE: 30-20,000Hz
- LOW FREQUENCY ROLL-OFF : 80Hz,
- OPEN CIRCUIT SENSITIVITY:”39dB (7.9 mV)
- re 1V at 1 Pa
- IMPEDANCE: 200 ohms
- MAXIMUM INPUT SOUND LEVEL: 128dB SPL,
- 1kHz at 1% T.H.D.
- DYNAMIC RANGE (TYPICAL): 102dB, 1kHz at Max SPL
- SIGNAL-TO-NOISE RATIO: 68dB, 1kHz at 1 Pa
- PHANTOM POWER REQUIREMENTS: 11-52V DC, 4 mA typical
- SWITCH: Flat, roll-off, 0dB/+10dB gain setting
- WEIGHT (microphone): 0.5 oz (14g)
- WEIGHT (power module) : 3.4 oz (97g)
- DIMENSION (microphone): 1.34" (34mm) long, 0.48" (12.2mm) diameter
- DIMENSION (power module): 2.80" (71.0mm) H x 4.55" (115.5mm) W x 1.42" (36mm D OUTPUT CONNECTOR (power module):
- Screw terminals
- CABLE: 25.0' (7.6m) long (permanently attached to microphone), 0.13" (3.2mm) diameter, 2-conductor, shielded cable with TA3F-type connector
- ACCESSORIES FURNISHED: AT8153(WH) two-stage foam windscreen; AT8451(WH) steel hanger; AT8534 wall/ceiling plate power module; AT8438 5/8"-27 stand adapter
- AUDIO-TECHNICA CASE STYLE: M12
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.