- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Audix MB5050 MicroBoom 50" Carbon Fiber Boom System with M1250B Mic
Condition 1 - Mint
- 485651 004000000 485651004000000
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
The Audix MicroBoom MB5050 Carbon Fiber Boom System consists of a 50" (1270mm) carbon fiber rod along with an Audix MB1250 mini cardioid condenser mi...Click To Read More About This Product
(Open Box) Combination 50" MicroBoom carbon fiber rod with M1250B miniature condenser.
The Audix MicroBoom MB5050 Carbon Fiber Boom System consists of a 50" (1270mm) carbon fiber rod along with an Audix MB1250 mini cardioid condenser microphone. Lightweight and able to attach to any microphone stand, the Audix MicroBoom MB5050 is a problem solver for many hard-to-reach miking applications, including choirs, plays, and orchestras. Amplifying large areas without feedback is a classic sound reinforcement challenge, one made simple with the MB5050 system.
Audix employs high-quality shielded cable internally to ensure the cleanest audio signal path between the microphone and the bottom of the boom. The boom terminates in a mini-XLR male connector.
The MicroBoom MB5050 stand adapter is designed for total control over angle, rotation, and position of the carbon fiber rod. A metal thumbscrew locks the rod firmly in place. The final angle and position of the microphone is controlled by the flexible metal gooseneck just below the microphone. The Audix MicroBoom MB5050 provides an ultra-clean, professional, and elegant appearance on stage along with exceptional performance and portability.
- Type: Condenser
- Polar Pattern: Cardioid / Hypercardioid (MB5050-HC)
- Frequency Response: 50Hz - 19kHz
- Impedance: 150 Ohms
- Sensitivity: 10 mv / Pa @ 1k
As your performers reach higher heights, the MB5050 will ensure that you don't miss a thing.
- Material Rod: Carbon Fiber
- Gooseneck: Steel
- Connectors: Brass
- Length of MB50: 50" / 1270mm
- Diameter: .20" / 7.4mm
- Bottom: Mini-XLR male
- Top: Mini-XLR female
- Weight: 2.5 ounces / 78 grams (without mic or clip)
- Finish: Non-reflective black
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.