- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Ultralink ULM202USB Wireless System
Condition 2 - Blemished Regular 190839772879
- #J18408 005000002 J18408005000002
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Once again BEHRINGER breaks the affordability barrier”with the new ULTRALINK ULM Series USB Wireless Microphone Systems. Now you are free to work the...Click To Read More About This Product
(Open Box) 2.4GHz digital wireless system with 2 handheld mics and dual-mode USB receiver.
Once again BEHRINGER breaks the affordability barrier”with the new ULTRALINK ULM Series USB Wireless Microphone Systems. Now you are free to work the room to your heart's content, without the hassle and restriction of cables underfoot. Highest-quality sound is provided by the dynamic hand-held mic thanks to its built-in transmitter, which operates in the license-free 2.4 GHz range. And because the receiver can be connected directly to your PC/Mac computer's USB port, you can record directly into your favorite DAW application.
Behringer's state-of-the-art transmitters and receivers operate in the 2.4 GHz frequency band, which is well out of the way of TV stations and cell phone towers, two of the main culprits that wreak havoc in the wireless zone. And because it is digitally encrypted, your signal gets through in all its pristine, high-definition quality, without the random artifacts that often plague other wireless systems.
Extended Battery Life
Replacing batteries in wireless mics can get expensive really fast”and having them die in the middle of your set can be a showstopper! That's why Behringer devoted extra time in developing the ULM USB Series, ensuring that battery life is extended as long as possible. You get an honest 8 hours performance time from a pair of AA alkaline batteries, which are available virtually anywhere on the planet.
It can be a real hassle running back and forth to get your volume set just right, so Behringer put easy-to-operate Volume Up and Down buttons right on the microphone body. And should you accidentally wander into the œFeedback Zone, They've included a handy Panic Mute function that engages when you press and hold the Volume Down button.
Ready for the World
Operating in the 2.4 GHz band allows BEHRINGER ULM Series USB Wireless Microphone Systems to be used across the globe without any special licensing requirements.
Consumer Alert:Most users do not need a license to operate this wireless microphone system. Nevertheless, operating this microphone system without a license is subject to certain restrictions: the system may not cause harmful interference; it must operate at a low power level (not in excess of 50 milliwatts); and it has no protection from interference received from any other device. Purchasers should also be aware that the FCC is currently evaluating use of wireless microphone systems, and these rules are subject to change. For more information, call the FCC at 1-888-CALL-FCC (TTY: 1-888-TELL-FCC) or visit the FCC's wireless microphone website at: www.fcc.gov/cgb/wirelessmicrophones.
- Package of 2 ULM200M handheld microphones and ULM200D dual-mode USB receiver
- High-quality microphone capsule for dedicated vocal applications
- Ultra-compact USB receiver with dual mode analog/digital audio interface
- Digital 2.4 GHz wireless connectivity offers superior sound quality
- Maximum range 120 m
- Automatic pairing for easy and intuitive setup
- Integrated volume up and down buttons on handheld microphone
- Panic mute feature on microphone
- Receiver powered via USB interface
- Auto-sensing of analog or USB digital audio connection
- 2.4 GHz ISM band operation allows license-free use on a worldwide basis
Order today and be free from cables!
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.