Why Shop With Us?
Free Standard Ground shipping (48 contiguous states, some overweight and Used/Vintage items excluded).
Orders placed before 3 p.m. ET usually ship the same business day.Learn More
2-Year Free Warranty on Guitars
Every guitar or bass you purchase from Musician's Friend (electric or acoustic, New or Open Box) includes two years of protection from manufacturer defects.Contact Us for Details
We're Here for You
Our Gear Advisers are available to guide you through your entire shopping experience. Call or Chat for expert advice and to hear the latest deals.Contact Us
MON - FRI 5 AM - 9 PM PT
SAT - SUN 6 AM - 7 PM PT
Open-Box Beyerdynamic MCE 72 CAM Stereo Microphone with Special Video Accessories Condition 2 - Blemished Regular 190839741967true false
Musician's Friend Rewards
This oversized item has special shipping requirements
Open-Box Beyerdynamic MCE 72 CAM Stereo Microphone with Special Video Accessories Condition 2 - Blemished Regular 190839741967
- Free Shipping
- Flexible Financing
- Lowest Price
Gold Coverage Protection
Protect your gear
Gold Coverage Protection
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.
A compact stereo microphone for producing uncolored, high quality XY recordings with video accessories.
The MCE 72 has two microphone capsules that are mounted in an angle of ±60 degrees to the microphone axis to achieve a wide recording range and an accurate reproduction of the sound source. Using the optional special EA 86 elastic suspension with a flash holder, the MCE 72 can be mounted onto the hot shoe of a camcorder directly but remains isolated from noise caused by the video head and the drive.
The MCE 72 is powered by a standard 1.5 V battery (AA-size). An LED indicates when the battery needs to be replaced. The plug in cable enables the connectors on the MCE 72 to be changed quickly. Operating time with by a standard 1.5 V battery (AA-size). An LED indicates when the battery needs to be replaced. The plug in cable enables the connectors on the MCE 72 to be changed quickly.
Requires phantom power.
- Stereo microphone for XY-recording
- Two condenser capsules back electret with cardioid polar pattern
- Angular width 120 degrees (+/-60 degrees off the microphone axis)
- Rugged metal housing
- Battery powered (1,5 V battery)
- Battery indicator LED
- Plug in connecting cable (5-pin XLR)
- EA 86 elastic suspension with flash holder for mounting to a camera "hot shoe"
- WS 72 windscreen
- MVK 72-K connecting cable, 0.35 m, with 5-pin. XLR-socket and stereo mini jack (3.5 mm), black
Order today and start recording those rehearsals.
MCE 72 CAM Stereo Microphone with Special Video Accessories Specifications:
- Transducer type: Condenser (back electret)
- Operating principle: Pressure gradient
- Frequency response: 60 - 20,000 Hz
- Polar pattern: 2 x cardioid, principal axis angle 120 degrees
- Open circuit voltage at 1 kHz (0dB = 1V/Pa) : 12 mV/Pa
- Nominal impedance: 180 Ohms
- Load impedance: > 1 k Ohms
- Max. SPL at 1 kHz: 123 dB
- S/N ratio rel. to 1 Pa: Approx. 60 dB
- A-weighted equivalent SPL: Approx. 26 dB
- Power supply: 1.5 V battery (Mignon AA)
- Current consumption: 12 mA
- Operating time: Approx. 75 hrs. With battery type LR 6 (2300 mAh)
- Output level: unbalanced, capacitive decoupled
- Connector: Input: 5-pin XLR female/Output: 3.5 mm Stereo jack plug
- Length: 196 mm
- Head diameter: 25 mm
- Weight without batteries: 175 g
- Orders placed before 3 p.m. ET usually ship the same business day.