Why Shop With Us?
Free Standard Ground shipping (48 contiguous states, some overweight and Used/Vintage items excluded).
Orders placed before 3 p.m. ET usually ship the same business day.Learn More
2-Year Free Warranty on Guitars
Every guitar or bass you purchase from Musician's Friend (electric or acoustic, New or Open Box) includes two years of protection from manufacturer defects.Contact Us for Details
We're Here for You
Our Gear Advisers are available to guide you through your entire shopping experience. Call or Chat for expert advice and to hear the latest deals.Contact Us
MON - FRI 5 AM - 8 PM PT
SAT - SUN 6 AM - 7 PM PT
PCC130 Boundary Microphonefalse false
We're sorry-this item is unavailable.
Contact our experts for a recommendation of great alternatives. Call us at 800-449-9128.
Offers a wide and smooth frequency response with minimal feedback.
The microphone uses the principle of phase coherency achieved by mounting a small-diameter mic capsule very near a boundary. Direct and reflected sound waves arrive at the mic in-phase, and add coherently. This enhances sensitivity, clarity and reach. Self-contained electronics eliminate the need for an in-line power module. Powered by 12-48V phantom power, the PCC-130 has a low-impedance balanced output which permits long cable runs without hum pickup or high-frequency loss. Included with each PCC-130 is a 15-foot (4.6-m), two-conductor shielded microphone cable with a TA3F connector (mic end) and 3-pin male XLR-type connector (output).
Capable of withstanding up to 120 dB SPL without distortion, the PCC-130 will never overload in practical use. Its electret-condenser capsule provides a wide, smooth frequency response from 50 Hz to 20 kHz. RFI suppression is included. Self-noise is low and sensitivity is very high. A bass-tilt switch allows the user to tailor the low-end response for particular applications.
- Cardioid polar pattern reduces background noise and provides an impressive gain-before-feedback
- CROWN PCC technologie (phase coherent cardioid) prevents phase interference due to table sound reflections
- Wide and smooth frequency response
- Exceptional performance and small size
- Three-position bass-tilt switch
- Houses of worship
- Distance learning
Order an inconspicuous boundary mic today!
PCC130 Boundary Microphone Specifications:
- Polar pattern: cardioid
- Frequency range: 50 to 20,000 Hz
- Sensitivity: 22 mV/Pa (-30 dBV)
- Maximum SPL: 120 dB
- Equivalent noise level: 22 dB-A
- Signal/noise ratio: 72 dB (A-weighted)
- Impedance: 150 ohms
- Connector: Switchcraft TB3M
- Powering: 12 to 48 V phantom power to DIN/IEC
- Finish: Satin black
- Dimensions: 6.4 x 8.9 x 2.5 cm (2.5 x 3.49 x 0.988 in.)
- Net weight: 269 g (9.5 oz.) incl. cable
- Cable: 4.6 m (15 ft.)
- Free Standard Ground shipping (48 contiguous states, some overweight and Used/Vintage items excluded).
- Orders placed before 3 p.m. ET usually ship the same business day.
Every guitar or bass you purchase from Musician's Friend (electric or acoustic, New or Open Box) includes two years of protection from manufacturer defects.
Our Gear Advisers are available to guide you through your entire shopping experience. Call or Chat for expert advice and to hear the latest deals.