- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
ETX-35P 15" Three-Way Powered Loudspeaker
Condition 2 - Blemished Regular 190839381415
- #J07256 005000072 J07256005000072
6-Month* financing available.
Three-way systems are great for any project, but they have a particular effectiveness with live vocal presentation. Any group with a dynamic lead voc...Click To Read More About This Product
(Open Box) Power and speakers for medium venues.
Three-way systems are great for any project, but they have a particular effectiveness with live vocal presentation. Any group with a dynamic lead vocalist, elaborate vocal harmonies or songs for which vocal intelligibility is paramount, derive a particular benefit from three-way systems. The EV ETX-35P is a powered three-way system that provides professional-level sound reinforcement for these and a wide variety of other applications.
The ETX-35P packs a thundering 2000 watts of Class D power, a 15" woofer, a 6.5" mid-frequency driver and a 1.25" titanium high-frequency compression driver.
Inside each low-profile, tour-grade wood enclosure are a range of unique new features that set ETX Powered Loudspeakers apart, combining intelligent technology and innovative industrial design for spectacular results across all applications. EV-engineered high-efficiency transducers and high-powered Class-D amplifiers, Signal Synchronized Transducers (SST) waveguide design and smart FIR-Drive DSP all work together to provide peerless EV sound quality and precise coverage at the highest SPLs.
- 15" LF SMX woofer
- 6.5" MF driver
- 1.25" HF titanium compression driver
- 2000 W Class-D power amplifier with integrated FIR-Drive DSP
- 136 dB peak SPL
Order today and get all of your front-of-house power and speakers in a single enclosure.
- Frequency Range: 38 Hz - 20 kHz
- Maximum SPL: 136 peak dB
- Power Consumption: 100 - 240 V, 50 - 60 Hz, 1.6 - 0.8 A
- Power Rating: 2000 W
- Frequency Response: 48 Hz - 20 kHz
- Coverage (Nominal -6 dB) H: 60
- Coverage (Nominal -6 dB) V: 40
- LF Transducer: SMX2151 380 mm (15 in)
- MF Transducer: EVS-6C 6.5-in midbass driver
- HF Transducer: DH3-B 1.25-in titanium compression driver
- Crossover Frequency: 700 Hz, 2900 Hz
- Connector Type: (2) XLR/TRS combo jack and (1) XLR link output
- Enclosure Material: 18-mm, 13-ply birch plywood with EVCoat
- Grill: 16AWG steel with powdercoat
- Suspension: (8) M10 suspension points
- Height: 1023 mm (40.28")
- Width: 469 mm (18.46")
- Depth: 426 mm (16.77")
- Weight Net: 41.7 kg (91.93 lbs)
- Shipping Weight: 46.8 kg (103.18 lbs)
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.