- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Nvelope 500 Series Stereo Impulse Shaper with Dual EQ Capabilities
Condition 1 - Mint
- H97593 004000000 H97593004000000
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
The nvelope 500 is a powerful audio processor capable of making subtle or drastic changes to a sound by providing control over its attack and sustain...Click To Read More About This Product
(Open Box) Highest quality envelope controller and more.
The nvelope 500 is a powerful audio processor capable of making subtle or drastic changes to a sound by providing control over its attack and sustain characteristics. This is extremely useful for reshaping all sorts of individual tones, and is a wonderful tool in any mixing situation as well.
The nvelope 500 operates independently of the specific level of a signal, and (unlike with compressors) you do not have to spend a lot of time trying to balance a set of complex controls to quickly get the results you seek.
With its unique Dual Band mode, the nvelope 500 gives you enhanced control over processing, and can easily handle complex program material. Additionally, its dynamics sections can be bypassed, allowing it to function as a flexible high/low shelf EQ.
- Discrete Class-A Topology
- Full Range Mode for fast & efficient envelope shaping
- Dual Band Mode with enhanced frequency controls
- EQ Mode, an alternative high/low shelf equalizer
- Mixed Mode for two different processors at the same time
- Stereo Link/Dual Mono, a flexible channel use and combination
- Auto Gain - eliminates level peaks and distortion
- Made in Germany with high grade components, solid aluminum knobs
Add this absolutely phenomenal processor to your arsenal and you won't be able to leave it alone. Order today.
- Frequency response: <10 Hz - 400 kHz (-3.0 dB)
- @ 0 dBu, 20 Hz - 22 kHz - 0.006 %
- @ +10 dBu, 20 Hz - 22 kHz - 0.01 %
- Noise floor A-weighted:
- 20?Hz - 20?kHz (Full Range, EQ) - -90.0 dBu
- 20?Hz - 20?kHz (Dual Band) - -87.0 dBu
- Dynamic range:
- 20 Hz - 22 kHz
- 112 dB
- Maximum level:
- Input - +21 dBu
- Output - +21 dBu
- Input - 10 kOhm
- Output - 68 Ohm
- Power consumption:
- Total - 200 mA
- Per slot - 100 mA
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.