- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
MDJ-1000 Professional Media Player
- Product J27722
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Designed with the modern digital DJ in mind, the MDJ-1000 lets you perform using just one USB stick, and boasts a large, 4.3 in. color display that p...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
(Open Box) A versatile player with a 4.3 in. color display and MIDI capabilities.
Designed with the modern digital DJ in mind, the MDJ-1000 lets you perform using just one USB stick, and boasts a large, 4.3 in. color display that provides real-time visual feedback of your playing track. With MIDI capability and its ability to play CDs, the MDJ-1000 has amazing versatility that will appeal to pros and beginners alike.
In play mode, the player’s brilliant, full-color screen shows track position on a large full size waveform with full track information including title, time, BPM and Pitch. In addition the display has visual feedback for Slip mode, Hot Cue points as well as active Loops. When browsing the display will show all your songs data including cover art.
Gemini' MDJ-1000 focuses on ease of use; you can now use a single USB stick to share music between up to four players. The new LINK mode enables up to four players to be connected over Ethernet. When using two you can connect them with a standard Ethernet, when using up to four simply connect via a LAN Router. Sharing a music library is just the beginning.
Connect up to four MDJ-1000' and enable SYNC to match the tempos for even smoother mixing. Freeing up precious time to get creative with four Hot Cues, eight Auto Loops, Slip and Scratch. Also, thanks to its MIDI capabilities, you can control the parameters of your favorite DJ software right from the unit and route your audio through its 24-bit/192kHz soundcard.
- USB input for flash drive
- MIDI capability for use as a software controller
- Slot-in CD-ROM compatible with Audio CDs, CD-Rs, MP3-CDs
- Ethernet LINK functionality for library sharing between up to 4 players
- 4.3 full-color display with large waveform display
- PC/MAC Audio interface (up to 24-bit/192 kHz)
- 8 touch-sensitive jog wheel with LCD display and resistance control
- 4 programmable HOT CUE points for instant track playback points
- 8 selectable instant Auto Loop sizes plus manual loop
- 3 selectable jog modes: Search/Pitch Bend/Scratch Effect with SLIP mode and Reverse
- Stereo RCA outputs and S/PDIF digital audio outputs
- Plays MP3, AAC, WAV and AIFF formats
- BPM functions including auto (sync), manual (tap), and BPM lock
- Variable pitch control with six settings: +/- 4%, 8%, 16%, 24%, 50%, 100% and Master Tempo control
- Start/Stop time jog mode adjustment
Order now to get pro-level features at a price you can afford.
- 13.3³ x 12³ x 4.07³ (337 x 305 x 103.5 mm)
- 8.6 lbs. (3.9 kg)
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.