Why Shop With Us?
Free Standard Ground shipping (48 contiguous states, some overweight and Used/Vintage items excluded).
Orders placed before 3 p.m. ET usually ship the same business day.Learn More
2-Year Free Warranty on Guitars
Every guitar or bass you purchase from Musician's Friend (electric or acoustic, New or Open Box) includes two years of protection from manufacturer defects.Contact Us for Details
We're Here for You
Our Gear Advisers are available to guide you through your entire shopping experience. Call or Chat for expert advice and to hear the latest deals.Contact Us
MON - FRI 5 AM - 8 PM PT
SAT - SUN 6 AM - 7 PM PT
Open-Box Gemini SDJ 4000 Standalone DJ Controller Condition 3 - Scratch and Dent 194744511004true true
Musician's Friend Rewards
This oversized item has special shipping requirements
Open-Box Gemini SDJ 4000 Standalone DJ Controller Condition 3 - Scratch and Dent 194744511004
Frequently bought together
- Free Shipping
- Flexible Financing
- Lowest Price
- Ships Internationally
Gold Coverage Protection
Protect your gear
Gold Coverage Protection
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.
Completely standalone controller with 7" central display screen.
The standalone 4-channel mixer section lets you connect exterior devices, such as analog turntables and CDJs. Two microphone inputs feature independent mixing and EQ control, which is ideal for wedding DJs and other mobile DJs. The mixer also boasts onboard effects and 3-band EQ on each channel.
DJs who prefer to beat match by ear will appreciate the large 100 mm pitch faders on each deck. The mixer’s 45 mm crossfader has an adjustable curve, and is mini-innoFADER-compatible.
The high-resolution capacitive jog wheels feature 6” platters. This makes scratching and backcueing on the SDJ 4000 a breeze, and provies a more tactile DJ experience.
Of course, if your collection is large and you’d like to pre-analyze your tracks, Gemini’s V-CASE software can do that for you. This is the perfect solution for today’s professional DJs.
This sophisticated one-stop DJ solution eliminates any need to bring your computer to a performance. Gemini's drawn on years of experience in building media players for DJs to create the SDJ-4000. The SDJ-4000 is capable of phrase and beat syncing music, visualizing playback on a beautiful 7” display and beat synchronized effects. Of course, if your collection is large and you’d like to pre-analyze your tracks, Gemini's V-CASE software can do that for you. This is the perfect solution for today’s professional DJs.
- Totally embedded solution – no computer required
- 4-channel mixer
- 16 rubber performance pads with LED lighting
- Connect up to 2 USB drives, or use Ethernet link to connect to other media players by Gemini
- 2 microphone inputs with independent mixing and EQ control
- High-resolution 6” platters with touch sensing
- 100 mm high-resolution pitch faders for precise track BPM adjustment
- 45 mm crossfader with adjustable curve, mini-innofader compatible
- Channel effects for hands-on sound manipulation
- Multiple master effects with selectable routing
Click or call to order today.
- Free Standard Ground shipping (48 contiguous states, some overweight and Used/Vintage items excluded).
- Orders placed before 3 p.m. ET usually ship the same business day.
Every guitar or bass you purchase from Musician's Friend (electric or acoustic, New or Open Box) includes two years of protection from manufacturer defects.
Our Gear Advisers are available to guide you through your entire shopping experience. Call or Chat for expert advice and to hear the latest deals.