- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
LP9800 Powered Mixer
Condition 1 - Mint
- J16281 004000000 J16281004000000
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
The Harbinger LP9800 14-Channel Powered Mixer provides the power and flexibility for gigging, rehearsing or jamming. With 800 watts of clean, articul...Click To Read More About This Product
(Open Box) 14-channel, 800-watt mixer versatile enough for rehearsals, gigs and jamming.
The Harbinger LP9800 14-Channel Powered Mixer provides the power and flexibility for gigging, rehearsing or jamming. With 800 watts of clean, articulate power, you can now drive stereo setups or split out for mains and monitors. Flip a switch and it transforms into a powerful mono bridge amp. The nine XLR mic inputs and 14 total line inputs allow you to use the LP9800 to mix and manage the sound for an entire band. Extra features include a performance-ready collection of 24-bit digital FX with customizable parameters, as well as rumble filters, -25dB pad and dual 9-band graphic EQs with LED lights to indicate your settings, easy to see in a dark club. Line outputs allow connections to powered speakers, making the LP9800 ready for any performance situation. Plus, its rugged construction and reliability means you can depend on it year after year.
- 800-watt amplifier with Stereo, Main/Monitor, and Mono Bridge power modes
- Studio-grade DSP effects with performance-ready presets
- 9 XLR inputs with 48V phantom power
- 6 XLR mic/line channels with -25 dB pad and clip indicator
- 3 XLR mic/stereo line channels
- -25dB pad and Rumble Filter on channels 1 through 6
- Dual 9-band graphic EQ with LEDs
- 3-band EQ per input
- FX Send and Aux send per input
- 5-segment LED meters per power amp channel
- Quick Parameter adjustment to dial in reverbs, delays, and chorus
- RCA Aux-In and Aux Out
- Line outputs connect powered speakers or monitors
- Rugged construction with protective corners and covering
Click or call to order today.
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.