- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
DJControl Inpulse 200 DJ Controller
Condition 1 - Mint
- #L44994 004000000 L44994004000000
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
The Hercules DJControl Inpulse 200 helps you learn to master beatmatching manually. Its easy-to-use design and comfort make it the perfect controller...Click To Read More About This Product
(Open Box) Includes video tutorials for beginners.
The Hercules DJControl Inpulse 200 helps you learn to master beatmatching manually. Its easy-to-use design and comfort make it the perfect controller to get started with DJing. Controlled by DJUCED software, the DJControl Inpulse 200 offers new features to help you learn. Light guides on the controller assist you in learning the right moves, the Intelligent Music Assistant (IMA) helps you pick the best songs to play. The ENERGY feature manages the party mood.
The included DJUCED software features DJ Academy with onboard video tutorials. It's got everything you need to become a DJ. Activate the Beatmatch Guide to learn how to mix. Deactivate it once you have mastered the moves. Follow the TEMPO arrows to adjust the BPM of each track. Synchronize your tracks using the BEAT ALIGN arrows.
Pace the atmosphere of your parties with the ENERGY function. From blue (calm) to red (energetic), choose the most appropriate track for your mix.
- Integrated audio interface
- 2-deck control with capacitive jog wheels
- 2-channel mixer section with 2-band EQ and filter
- Beatmatch guide and onboard video tutorial
- Intelligent Music Assistant
Learn the basics of DJing and start rocking the party—order today.
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.