- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
M-Audio BX5 D3 Crimson 2-Way Monitor
- Product J52866
M-Audio’s BX5 D3 monitors mark the return of a studio icon and the successor to the industry-renowned BX D2 monitors. Trusted by recording/mix engine...Click To Read More About This Product
We're sorry-this item is unavailable.
Contact our experts for a recommendation of great alternatives. Call us at 800-449-9128.Customers Also Viewed:
The next generation of one of the most trusted monitor pairs in the project studio category.
M-Audio’s BX5 D3 monitors mark the return of a studio icon and the successor to the industry-renowned BX D2 monitors. Trusted by recording/mix engineers and composers globally, M-Audio’s BX monitors guarantee reliable surgical precision and repeatable engineering excellence.
Listen with confidence: with M-Audio’s BX5 D3 studio reference monitors, you’ll hear everything in lifelike detail, so your mixes and recordings will sound their best.
- Bi-amplified design with 100 watts (60 LF, 40 HF) for powerful, accurate sound
- 5” Kevlar low-frequency driver with high-temp voice coil and damped rubber surround
- 1” natural silk dome tweeter delivers superb transient details
- New computer-optimized tweeter waveguide for precise imaging
- Acoustic Space Control to fine-tune low-end response to your room
- Optimized rear port for extended low-frequency response
- XLR balanced and 1/4” balanced/unbalanced inputs for connecting audio interfaces, mixers, synthesizers DJ gear, and more
- Volume control enables you to dial in the perfect monitor playback level
- Ultra-wide range 52-35kHz frequency response covers full musical spectrum
- Front panel LED shines brightly when speaker is positioned at ideal monitor angle
Flat, yet musical. Order a pair for your studio.
- High-Frequency Driver: 1” (25.4 mm), 40W
- Low-Frequency Driver: 5” (127 mm), 60W
- Frequency Response: 52Hz – 35kHz
- Input Impedance
- 20 KΩ (balanced)
- 10 KΩ (unbalanced)
- Power Voltage
- 100–120V, 50/60Hz
- 220–240V, 50/60Hz
- Consumption: 100W
- 220–240V~ T1AL 250V
- 100–120V~ T1.6AL 250V
- Dimensions (WxDxH)
- 13.2 lb.