- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
DL806L 8-channel Digital Live Sound Mixer w/ iPad Control (Lightning)
- Write a Review
- Product J01702
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
The DL806L is an 8-channel mixer with revolutionary wireless iPad control that makes any live sound engineer's job and workflow much more enjoyable a...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
(Open Box) Digital mixing from your iPad through the Lightning connector.
The DL806L is an 8-channel mixer with revolutionary wireless iPad control that makes any live sound engineer's job and workflow much more enjoyable and exciting. This latest version of the series features a Lightning connector, replacing the 30-pin version. The Lightning connection is smaller and faster than 30-pin. The "L" delineation in the model name indicates the Lightning connector.
With 8 high-quality Onyx microphone preamps, 24-bit Cirrus Logic AD/DA converters, and powerful internal DSP processing, the DL806 has plenty of unmatched hardware power to support the extremely intuitive user interface of the iPad. There is an iPad dock built-into the unit should you choose to use it in its standard mixing form, or you can simply pop the iPad out of the dock to freely move about the venue to adjust your mix at will with the use of an additional Wi-Fi router. You'll have Full hands-on control of audio level, 4-band EQ, compression, gate, delay, reverb, and more for each of the DL806's 8 channels and master fader. Perfect for a wide variety of smaller applications and venues, the DL806 is the most modern, powerful utility mixer available. Forget bulky consoles and racks of gear. The power is at your fingertips.
*Wi-Fi router required for wireless operation. Wi-Fi router and iPad, iPod touch or iPhone not included.
*Wireless control supported from all iPad models. Docked control supported from iPad, iPad 2 and iPad (3rd generation)
*Wireless control supported from iPod touch (4th and 5th generation), iPhone 4, iPhone 4S and iPhone 5
*iPad must be docked and the app must support background audio playback to integrate music
- Lightning connection
- 8 Onyx mic preamps
- High-end Cirrus Logic converters
- Ultra low-noise, high-headroom design
- 4 aux sends for monitor mixes
- Master L/R output for mains
- Choice of powerful, touch-sensitive plug-ins
- 4-band EQ, gate and compression on inputs
- 31-band GEQ and comp/limiter on outputs
- Global reverb and delay
- Seamless wired to wireless mixing
- Tune the room from anywhere
- Get on stage to ring out monitors
- Personal monitor mixing with access control ability
- Use up to 10 wireless devices simultaneously
- Intuitive Master Fader app for all iPad models
- My Fader app for quick control from iPhone or iPod touch
- "Grow and Glow" visual feedback
- Preset and snapshot recall
- Record the mix to the iPad for instant sharing
Order today and your mixing concept will change forever.
- Required Accessories: Apple iPad
- Wi-Fi router required for wireless operation (not included)
- Compatibility: Wireless control supported from all iPad models
- Docked control supported from iPad, iPad 2 and iPad (3rd gen)
- Wireless control supported from iPod touch (4th & 5th gen), iPhone 4, iPhone 4S and iPhone 5
- Wireless Connectivity: Connect up to 10 wireless devices simultaneously
- Input Connectors: 4 x XLR balanced
- 4 x XLR/TRS combo inputs
- Phantom Power: 48V, switchable
- AUX Sends: 4 x 1/4" TRS
- Main Outputs: 2 x XLR balanced (1 x L/R)
- Headphone Output: 1 x 1/4" Stereo
- AD/DA Conversion: Cirrus Logic 24-bit
- Dimensions: (W x D x H) 15.5 x 11.5 x 3.9"
- Weight: 6.9 lb.
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.