- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
DRM-12A 12" Powered Professional Line Array Speaker
- Product L47185
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
The Mackie DRM-12A 2,000W 12” powered line array speaker delivers class-leading performance. The DRM-12A combines the simplicity and efficiency of a ...Click To Read More About This Product
(Open Box) Designed for use in a flown line array with multiple speakers.
The Mackie DRM-12A 2,000W 12” powered line array speaker delivers class-leading performance. The DRM-12A combines the simplicity and efficiency of a portable active PA speaker with the focused effectiveness of concert line arrays.
The DRM-12A professional loudspeaker also has next-generation protection and Power Factor Correction technology. Advanced Impulse DSP provides acoustic correction and time-alignment. The result is clear, punchy sound typically experienced only with massive touring systems. A user-friendly, full-color LCD interface gives quick access to DRM-12A’s EQ, voicing modes and more.
Designed for professional use, the Mackie DRM-12A powered speaker is robust and ready to take on the road. Its custom drivers are housed in a texture-coated 18 mm plywood cabinet. Pro sound engineers know that wooden construction is ideal for a great-sounding speaker enclosure. The Mackie DRM-12A 12” active speaker’s thick plywood cabinet delivers a rich sound quality that can’t be matched by molded cabinets.
The DRM-12A PA speaker is perfect for clubs, houses of worship, rental systems and other venues that demand professional sound.
- Designed for use in line array configuration
- 12" low-frequency driver; 1" compression driver
- Rugged enclosure with plywood construction
- 2,000W peak output from Class-D amplifier
- Onboard DSP
Power and flexibility—order today.
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.