- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Studio Kans Headphones with Gel-Filled Cushions
Condition 1 - Mint
- H88447 004000000 H88447004000000
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Already amongst the world's best-rated and most popular line of headphones for drummers, Metrophones have recently been upgraded with black, GFC "Ult...Click To Read More About This Product
(Open Box) High-quality headphones ideal for sound isolation with comfortable ear cushions for long-term usage.
Already amongst the world's best-rated and most popular line of headphones for drummers, Metrophones have recently been upgraded with black, GFC "Ultra-Comfort" gel-filled cushions. The new cushions provide increased comfort and isolation which is why, coupled with their reference-quality speaker systems, Metrophones are becoming an essential part of many modern drummer's kit. The multipurpose Studio Kans Headphones with Gel-Filled Cushions reduce ambient noise by 29 decibels to provide isolation from ambient noise as well as hearing protection. They feature a studio-quality frequency response of 15 - 25kHz along with a 1/4" stereo line-in jack, 2.5mm "click" line-out mini-jack and extra-long (9-foot), replaceable stereo cord.
- Professional referencing sound from any audio source (Stereo Line-In)
- 2 separate speaker systems (Metronome & KOSS Reference Speakers)
- KOSS reference speakers
- Gel-filled cushions
- Frequency response: 15Hz - 25kHz
- Superior head clamp pressure
- 9ft. replacable stereo cord
Give your ears a break. Order today!
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.