- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
990XL Condenser Microphone
Condition 2 - Blemished Regular 190839438720
- H78795 005000003 H78795005000003
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
The MXL 990XL condenser microphone is an enhanced version of MXL's popular 990 mic. This new microphone is now available with a large 32mm capsule. T...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
(Open Box) Enhanced version of MXL's popular 990 with larger capsule for a bold, open, sound.
The MXL 990XL condenser microphone is an enhanced version of MXL's popular 990 mic. This new microphone is now available with a large 32mm capsule. The larger diaphragm provides a bigger, bolder, and more open sound that is perfect for creating polished analog and digital recordings. The large body combined with a champagne finish makes this a must-have tool for recording enthusiasts. The MXL 990 XL includes a custom shock mount.
Analog or digital: Analog
Frequency response: 20Hz to 20kHz
Max SPL: 138 dB
Pattern and type
Polar pattern: Cardioid
Diaphragm size: Extra Large
Phantom power required: Yes (48V)
Size and weight
Weight: 1.35 lb.
Power supply: No
Order today and get satisfying results from an affordable microphone.
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.