Why Shop With Us?
Free Standard Ground shipping (48 contiguous states, some overweight and Used/Vintage items excluded).
Orders placed before 3 p.m. ET usually ship the same business day.Learn More
2-Year Free Warranty on Guitars
Every guitar or bass you purchase from Musician's Friend (electric or acoustic, New or Open Box) includes two years of protection from manufacturer defects.Contact Us for Details
We're Here for You
Our Gear Advisers are available to guide you through your entire shopping experience. Call or Chat for expert advice and to hear the latest deals.Contact Us
MON - FRI 5 AM - 8 PM PT
SAT - SUN 6 AM - 7 PM PT
Open-Box Native Instruments TRAKTOR KONTROL Z2 Condition 1 - Minttrue true
Musician's Friend Rewards
This oversized item has special shipping requirements
Open-Box Native Instruments TRAKTOR KONTROL Z2 Condition 1 - Mint$588.72
- Free Shipping
- Top Rated
- Flexible Financing
- Lowest Price
Gold Coverage Protection
Protect your gear
Gold Coverage Protection
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.
2 + 2 Channel control mixer with full TRAKTOR integration.
All-new Macro FX and Flux Mode in the latest TRAKTOR software expand your creative arsenal. And the heavy metal, standard installation-height chassis, sturdy RGB control buttons, and Innofaders assure rock-solid dependability.
EXPANDING ON INDUSTRY STANDARDS
Combining the best of all that's come before it, TRAKTOR KONTROL Z2 takes a powerful two-channel stand-alone mixer, adds an additional two channels for Remix Decks, puts TRAKTOR SCRATCH PRO 2 in the package and rolls it out in luxurious style.
The ultra-stable, aircraft-grade aluminum chassis provides an intuitive layout instantly familiar to DJs, offering unprecedented sonic control. Throw in an integrated premium audio interface and dedicated TRAKTOR controls for cue points and Remix Decks and your options become infinite. Whatever your style, you've never had control like this before.
ERGONOMIC AND INTUITIVE
Based on industry-standard DJ mixer design, TRAKTOR KONTROL Z2's DJ-friendly layout is ergonomic and intuitive for uninterrupted flow from the moment you get your hands on it. A spacious control surface with faders, 3-band EQ section and dedicated chunky filter knob per channel - each in exactly the right place - gives you maximum control.
Additional TRAKTOR rotary encoders for Macro FX and Remix Decks are placed in the Kontrol Section alongside Flux Mode buttons for easy access, and multi-colored cue point trigger buttons allow you to jump through and re-edit your tracks in style.
PROFESSIONAL BUILD QUALITY
A rock solid, aircraft-grade aluminum chassis takes build quality to a whole new level - even by TRAKTOR standards. Precision knobs, buttons, push encoders and Innofaders give you ultra-accurate control of your sets.
The Z2's premium, backlit buttons provide precise visual feedback in even the darkest clubs, and the built-in, powered USB hub adds connectivity for two add-on controllers such as TRAKTOR KONTROL F1 or X1, freeing up laptop ports.
CRISP, CLEAN, PUNCHY SOUND
TRAKTOR KONTROL Z2 is designed from the ground up for tight, club-ready sound. From low noise audio power supplies to premium 24-bit soundcard, Cirrus Logic converters, and pro XLR outputs, every component has been chosen so your sets hit with maximum impact.
A. MIXER SECTION
Instantly familiar layout and feel based on industry-standard design
B. EFFECTS SECTION
Ingenious one-knob Macro FX for buildups, breakdowns, and an overall creativity boost
C. KONTROL SECTION
TRAKTOR-specific cue point, Remix Deck and loop controls - the core of the 2+2 design
The package includes the full version of the TRAKTOR SCRATCH PRO 2 digital vinyl system with Remix Deck technology.
DJs worldwide rely on TRAKTOR. Beautiful TruWave colored waveforms let you spot kicks, hats and snares at a glance. Browse and prep your tracks quickly thanks to iTunes integration, and use Crate Flick to easily select the next track by artwork. Auto track analysis plus BPM and beat detection give you the freedom to choose: Match beats manually, sync to tempo only, or use full-on beat and phase sync.
TRAKTOR TIMCODE VINYL & CDs INCLUDED
Spin your digital tracks as if they were pressed on vinyl with the included TRAKTOR SCRATCH timecode vinyl and CDs.
The super-tight, 2kHz control signal means TRAKTOR SCRATCH responds to every scratch with analog precision - even on tricky motor-offs or ultra-fast rubs that competing systems can't handle with the same accuracy. Get hands-on-wax feel when beat-matching with TRAKTOR SCRATCH PRO 2.
Brand-new Macro FX combine multiple TRAKTOR effects on a single knob. Now it's easier than ever to build up, breakdown and destroy tracks with a single, intuitive action. Add 30+ club-proven effects from classic DJ effects to advanced beat manglers - you're ready to take your sets to the next level!
Flux Mode tracks the time while you're juggling cue points or looping and lets you drop back in at exactly the right moment - a powerful weapon for all creative DJs. Intuitive loop and cue functions allow for perfect auto loops at the press of a button - and the immensely powerful Remix Decks make live remixing a breeze.
Designed for Traktor Pro with STEMS
The latest version of Traktor Pro Software is STEMS ready. A Stem file is an open, multi-channel audio file that contains a track split into four musical elements – bass, drums, vocals, and melody for example. With each element available independently, you can mix in ways that just weren’t possible until now. With Stems fully supported by the included flagship TRAKTOR software, each of these TRAKTOR controllers are pre-mapped and designed for playing with Stems right out of the box. You can get mixing with Stems right away with a 1.5 GB package of free Stems tracks. Derived from selected MASCHINE expansions, these 65 Stems tracks cover a wide range of tempos and genres ranging from techno, house, and funk, to trap, drum and bass, dubstep and more.
- 2 Stand-alone DJ mixer channels and 2 full remix deck channels
- Pro XLR outputs, a booth output and 24-bit sound quality
- Spacious control surface with faders, 3-band EQ and filter knobs per channel
- Build a big drop or destroy tracks with one-knob macro effects
- Juggle cue points or loops, and drop back in exactly in time with Flux Mode
- Professional build-quality with ultra-stable, aircraft-grade aluminum chassis
- Built-in, powered USB hub adds connectivity for two add-on controllers
- Multi-colored cue point trigger buttons
- Premium 24-bit soundcard, and low noise audio power supplies
- Includes the full version of the TRAKTOR SCRATCH PRO 2 with Remix Decks Includes TRAKTOR SCRATCH timecode vinyl and CDs
This is the ultimate 2-channel mixer for any TRAKTOR based DJ. Order today.
TRAKTOR KONTROL Z2 Specifications:
- Windows 7 (latest Service Pack, 32/64 Bit), 2 GHz Intel Core 2 Duo or AMD Athlon 64 X2, 2 GB RAM (4 GB recommended)
- Mac OS X 10.6 or 10.7 (latest update) or 10.8, Intel Core 2 Duo, 2 GB RAM (4 GB recommended)
- General: Monitor with 1024 x 768 screen resolution, USB 2.0, 1 GB free disc space, high-speed internet required
- Dimensions: 272mmx388mm x109mm (WxLxH)
- Weight: 5.1 kg / 11.2lb.
- Internal power supply with 3-pin IEC power cable included. 115-230V, 50/60Hz, 0.5 - 0.75A. No additional power supply or battery required
- Orders placed before 3 p.m. ET usually ship the same business day.