- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
IPR2 2000 Power Amp
Condition 1 - Mint
- Write a Review
- #J01923 004000000 J01923004000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
IPR2 power amplifier, designed for years of reliable, flawless operation under rigorous use. The groundbreaking IPR2 series utilizes an advanced desi...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
(Open Box) Heavy power without the weight.
IPR2 power amplifier, designed for years of reliable, flawless operation under rigorous use. The groundbreaking IPR2 series utilizes an advanced design that allows Peavey engineers to dramatically reduce weight while increasing output power, reliability and thermal efficiency. IPR2 Series amplifiers are designed with a resonant switch-mode power supply and a high-speed class D topology that yields the highest audio resolution and efficiency available. This revolutionary amplifier offers the sonic superiority and unsurpassed reliability for which Peavey is famous, in an extremely efficient and lightweight design. Advanced technology and extensive protection circuitry allow operation with greater efficiency into difficult loads and power conditions. The DDT (Distortion Detection Technique) circuitry ensures trouble-free operation into loads as low as 2 ohms. DDT protects drivers and ensures that sonic integrity is maintained, even in extreme overload conditions. The IPR2's high-efficiency design allows the amplifier to operate at very low temperatures, and does not require massive heat sinks to cool.
- 2- Channel independent fourth-order Linkwitz-Riley crossovers
- Revolutionary IPR class D topology
- Detented input controls
- Speakon output connectors
- Light Weight
- LED illuminated
- Combi XLR 1/4" inputs
- Rated Watts 2ch x 2 ohms: 1100 watts 20ms repetitive burst / 900 watts 1% THD both channels driven @ 1kHz.
- Rated Watts 2ch x 4 ohms: 600 watts 20ms repetitive burst / 570 watts 1% THD / 530 watts 0.15% THD, both channels driven @ 1kHz.
- Rated Watts 2ch x 8 ohms: 370 watts 20ms repetitive burst / 325 watts 1% THD / 300 watts 0.15% THD, both channels driven @ 1kHz.
- Individual signal pass 1/4" jacks on each channel
- Weight Unpacked: 8.16 lb(3.7 kg)
- Weight Packed: 10.80 lb(4.9 kg)
- Width Packed: 12.4"(31.496 cm)
- Height Packed: 21"(53.34 cm)
- Depth Packed: 4.7"(11.938 cm)
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.