- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
PVx 12 2-Way Passive PA Speaker Cabinet
Condition 1 - Mint Black
- H81655 004001000 H81655004001000
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Peavey PVX 12 passive loudspeakers deliver superior sound quality by utilizing advanced materials like its lightweight, roadworthy molded polypropyle...Click To Read More About This Product
(Open Box) Lightweight, great-sounding PA mains for medium-size clubs and other venues.
Peavey PVX 12 passive loudspeakers deliver superior sound quality by utilizing advanced materials like its lightweight, roadworthy molded polypropylene exterior. Lightweight, durable and voiced for live music or speech applications, these two-way speaker systems will handle 400 watts program and 800 watts peak power and feature heavy-duty woofers, 2-3/8" voice coils and the Peavey RX14 1.4-" titanium diaphragm compression driver coupled to a constant directivity horn.
- Full range
- Fly points
Order a pair today for clear, warm, reliable vocal amplification.
- 400 watts program, 800 watts peak
- Top, bottom and right side flying point inserts
- Full-coverage heavy-duty perforated steel grille, with powder-coat finish
- Rugged Construction
- Patented, asymmetrical Quadratic Throat
- Waveguide Technology - 100º by 50º coverage. 15º upward and 35º downward directing sound
- RX14 Titanium Compression Driver
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.