- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
DDJ-SP1 controller for Serato DJ
Condition 1 - Mint
- J01708 004000000 J01708004000000
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Designed for Serato software users, specifically for "Serato DJ," the DDJ-SP1 is a slim and compact sub-controller that uses multiple performance pad...Click To Read More About This Product
(Open Box) Sub-controller designed for Serato software.
Designed for Serato software users, specifically for "Serato DJ," the DDJ-SP1 is a slim and compact sub-controller that uses multiple performance pads, controls, buttons, and knobs to trigger a variety of unique audio samples and effects. The DDJ-SP1 is designed to be the ideal companion to Pioneer's new DJM-900SRT mixer but can also be matched with other systems via its MIDI controller functionality. The DDJ-SP1 takes your current DVS or controller setup and gives it the top performance features from the DDJ-SX, making it possible to combine the feeling of vinyl and CDJs, with the endless creativity that controllers introduced.
Designed for portability, the SP1 has a rugged build with an aluminum faceplate and requires only one USB connection to get going, so its perfect for gigs and clubs. The layout is simple and easy to navigate. The left and right sections both have the same controls for each deck, including the same 16 velocity-sensitive pads found on the DDJ-SX. When used with the sampler, they allow for truly expressive hands-on performance. You even get a dedicated sampler volume fader in the center for leveling it into the mix. Not only are the pads useful for sampler functions, use them to trigger hot cues, engage loops, loop rolls and remix the track using the Slicer function. There's a Sync button to keep the BPMs of your mix locked in, and a Slip button that enables you to use all of the features of Serato DJ, but never lose your track positioning or timing.
Serato DJ comes with a wide range of effects developed by iZotpoe, and they can each be fully controlled with the two FX sections located on the SP controller. You get a level depth control for each of the three effects that you have engaged, and a beat timer control. Each effect can also be triggered using the individual on/off switches. In the center you individually assign the FX, and performance controls to any of the four decks. This is also where you can find the browse controls where you can load tracks to the selected decks. The SP1 also has a dedicated Serato Video Control Mode, allowing you to add FX and transitions during your mix. The SP1 can integrate with any Serato system, so you can use your existing soundcard and DJ set up to get your music going and use the SP1 to perform with Serato DJ's enhanced features.
- Eight illuminated, velocity sensitive performance pads per channel
- Dedicated sampler volume slider
- Slip mode function enables continuous music playback in the background
- FX Knobs/Buttons for operation of iZotope effects
- Rugged build, aluminum faceplate
- USB connectivity and charging
Order the SP1 today and add controllerist features your existing DVS system!
- Applicable OS (Mac):
- Mac OS X (10.8.4/10.7.5/10.6.8
- 32-bit (CPU) 2.0 GHz Core 2 Duo, (Memory) 1 GB
- 64-bit (CPU) 2.4 GHz Core 2 Duo, (Memory) 4GB
- Applicable OS (PC):
- Windows 7
- 32-bit (CPU) 2.0 GHz Core 2 Duo, (Memory) 2 GB
- 64-bit (CPU) 2.4 GHz Core 2 Duo, (Memory) 4GB
- Display Resolution: 1280 x 720 or higher resolution
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.