- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
DJM-250MK2 2-channel DJ Mixer with rekordbox
Condition 2 - Blemished Regular 190839690777
- K36523 005000002 K36523005000002
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Inheriting some of the professional features of its larger siblings, such as the Magvel crossfader and Sound Color FX filter, the DJM-250MK2 2-channe...Click To Read More About This Product
(Open Box) Magvel faders and built-in sound card.
Inheriting some of the professional features of its larger siblings, such as the Magvel crossfader and Sound Color FX filter, the DJM-250MK2 2-channel DJ mixer offers straightforward controls, a clear layout, and dedicated 3-band isolators let you scratch and mix instinctively. On top of all its pro features and technology, the DJM-250MK2 comes bundled with Pioneer’s proprietary rekordbox dj and rekordbox dvs, so you can start DJing right out of the gate.
The dithering technology on this pro-grade mixer results in warm, high-quality audio from both analog and digital sources. Plus, its built-in sound card lets you connect the mixer to your PC/Mac and use rekordbox dj to perform with CDJs. Or hook up the DJM-250MK2 to turntables and use rekordbox dvs in combination with our control vinyl to scratch and mix with digital files stored on your computer.
The clear layout of the DJM-250MK2’s lower half gives you freedom to perform complicated scratch techniques. The robust Magvel Faders ensure smooth control over long-term use. Two metal shafts support the fader knobs, while the contact-free magnetic system is designed to endure millions of movements.
Each channel comes with its own dedicated Sound Color FX filter, a feature inherited from the DJM-900NXS2 mixer. Simply turn the knob on each channel to apply the filter, twist the parameter knob for texture, playing with resonance and tension.
Connect the DJM-250MK2 to your PC/Mac using a single USB cable. The USB connection supports sound input and output, so you can record your mixes to your computer’s hard drive.
- Professional 2-channel mixer with rekordbox dj and rekordbox dvs
- Magvel faders with contact-free magnetic system
- 3-band EQ on each channel
- Onboard Sound Color FX filters
- USB connection with built-in sound card
For smooth, instinctive mixing and pro-grade features, order today.
- Number of channels: 2
- DVS control: rekordbox
- MIDI control: No
- Bit resolution: 24-bit
- Sampling rate: 48kHz
- Frequency response: 20Hz – 20kHz
- Phono inputs: 2(RCA)
- CD/Line inputs: 3 (RCA)
- Mic inputs 1
- Digital inputs: Not applicable
- Booth out: Not specified
- Master out: 2 (XLR, RCA)
- Digital out: Not applicable
- Record out: Not applicable
- Headphone out: 2
- USB ports: 1
- DJ Link (LAN): Not applicable
- Word Clock: Not specified
- Displays: Not applicable
- EQ: 3-band
- Filter control: Yes
- Built-in FX: Yes
- Fader curve adjust: Yes
- Trigger pads Not applicable
- Width: 9.06 in.
- Height: 4.25 in.
- Depth: 12.6 in.
- Weight: Not specified
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.