- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Condition 1 - Mint Black/Silver
- L21729 004001000 L21729004001000
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
When you need to do serious mixing work without bothering anyone in your living space and without being distracted by outside sounds, choose the PreS...Click To Read More About This Product
(Open Box) Nothing but clear accurate sound for accurate mixes.
When you need to do serious mixing work without bothering anyone in your living space and without being distracted by outside sounds, choose the PreSonus HD9 headphones. They're clean-sounding, extra-comfortable, and offer a broad, transparent frequency response that ensures accurate mixing.
The HD9’s closed-back acoustic design provides superior listening isolation and reduces headphone bleed, so you hear nothing but music—and your housemates hear nothing at all.
The HD9's 45 mm dynamic, neodymium drivers and high power handling deliver loud, clear, clean audio, minimizing listening fatigue. Best of all, its tailored frequency response extends all the way from 10 Hz to 26 kHz, with an accurate bass response, enabling precise mixes.
The lightweight HD9 features an adjustable headband, earcups that rotate 180° on two axes, and comfortable, durable ear pads. The straight, ten-foot cable drops down one side so it doesn’t get in your way. The result is a comfortable listening experience that you’ll continue to enjoy during long sessions. And the HD9 is built tough so you can rely on it wherever your travels take you.
Call or click to order today.
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.