- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
HP4 Discrete 4-Channel Headphone Amp
Condition 1 - Mint
- 184128 004000000 184128004000000
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
The PreSonus HP4 Discrete 4-Channel Headphone Amp features 4 headphone outputs on the front panel, each with its own volume, and 150mW of amplificati...Click To Read More About This Product
(Open Box) Professional recording quality, desktop size.
The PreSonus HP4 Discrete 4-Channel Headphone Amp features 4 headphone outputs on the front panel, each with its own volume, and 150mW of amplification per channel-extremely loud output with a low -98dB noise floor. It also allows control over control room monitors with a separate volume knob that can be muted using the Monitor Mute button. 1/3 rackspace. Accepts balanced/unbalanced inputs and outputs (1/4" TRS). Input can either be set to stereo or mono (the mono selector button on the front channel simply copies both inputs to both sides). Powered by an external wall-mounted supply.
The HP4 represents a tremendous value as echoed by this email received by PreSonus:
"To my amazement, your HP4 sounded as good as both of my hi-fi stereo heaphone amps. Very very clean and loud. I can't believe you put 150 mw per channel, @52 ohms, to four headphone outputs and offer such a quality unit for very little over $100." (M. Burke via email)
- 4 discrete headphone outputs
- Each with its own volume and 150mW of power
- Extremely loud output with low noise (-98dB noise floor)
- Allows control over control room monitors with a separate volume knob
- Control room volume can be muted using the Monitor Mute button
- 1/3 rackspace
- Balanced/unbalanced TRS I/O
- Powered by an external wall-mounted supply
Think small and get big-time headphone control.
- Input: TRS Impedance: 10K Ohms
- Output: TRS Balanced: 51 Ohms Impedance
- THD+Noise (Unweighted): 0.002%
- Noise Floor: -98dB
- Signal To Noise: >95dB
- Power Supply Rejection: >98dB
- Power: 16 Watts
- Headphone Level: 1 to 12
- Monitor / Feed Output: -80dB to +10dB
- Mono Switch: Monitor / Feed Mute
- Type: Linear
- Input: 16 VAC/1000 mA (factory configured)
- Weight: 5 lb.
- Dimensions (W x D x H): 5.5" x 5.5" x 1.75"
- Mounting: Max Rack and Universal Rack Tray
- Chassis: Steel
- Panel: Brushed Aluminum
- Sides: Cast Aluminum
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.