Why Shop With Us?
Free Standard Ground shipping (48 contiguous states, some overweight and Used/Vintage items excluded).
Orders placed before 3 p.m. ET usually ship the same business day.Learn More
2-Year Free Warranty on Guitars
Every guitar or bass you purchase from Musician's Friend (electric or acoustic, New or Open Box) includes two years of protection from manufacturer defects.Contact Us for Details
We're Here for You
Our Gear Advisers are available to guide you through your entire shopping experience. Call or Chat for expert advice and to hear the latest deals.Contact Us
MON - FRI 5 AM - 8 PM PT
SAT - SUN 6 AM - 7 PM PT
QSC GX3 Stereo Power Amplifiertrue true
Musician's Friend Rewards
This oversized item has special shipping requirements
QSC GX3 Stereo Power Amplifier
Frequently bought together
- Free Shipping
- Top Rated
- Top Seller
- Flexible Financing
Gold Coverage Protection
Protect your gear
Gold Coverage Protection
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.
Maximum performance at a modest price plus flexible I/O.
The GX3 power amp uses the latest QSC Grounded Collector output system for optimum cooling of the critical power transistors. The GX3 power amp's true Class B biasing system combines maximum thermal efficiency with excellent audio performance.
- Power levels matched to the most popular speakers used by entertainers
- Optimized for maximum real-world headroom into 4Ω and 8Ω speaker systems
- Inputs: XLR, 1/4" TRS and phono input connectors for compatibility with any source
- Outputs: Speakon combo accepts, 1/4" (TS) plugs or Speakon 2-pole and 4-pole plugs (connects 2 poles only). Binding posts support all other speaker wiring systems.
- Minimum depth chassis (10.1"/257 mm) fits in compact, inexpensive effects racks
- Lightweight ” less than 26 lbs (12.5 kg)
- Detented gain controls for precise setting and matching of sensitivity
- GuardRail automatically protects the amplifier and loudspeakers from damage due to temperature rise or overdrive without shutting down the show
- Front panel LEDs monitor Power, Signal and Clipping
- Subwoofer/Satellite crossover built-in
GX3 Stereo Power Amplifier Specifications:
- Power Rating:
- 8Ω / both channels driven / 1 kHz: 300 W
- 8Ω / single channel driven / 1 kHz: 350 W
- 4Ω / both channels driven / 1 kHz; 425 W
- 4Ω / single channel driven / 1 kHz; 500 W
- 2Ω / both channels driven / 1 kHz; 200 W
- Distortion (typical): 20 Hz - 20 kHz: 1 dB below rated power 8Ω: less than 0.05% / 4Ω: less than 0.1%
- Signal to Noise: (20 Hz - 20 kHz) 100 dB
- Input Sensitivity: 1.2 Vrms
- Voltage Gain: (8Ω) 32.2 dB
- Output Circuitry: Class B
- Power Requirements: (1/8 power, pink noise at 4Ω, 120 V) 6.3A
- Frequency Response: 20 Hz - 20 kHz, +0, 1 dB
- Dynamic Headroom (4Ω): 2 dB
- Damping Factor: 100
- Input Impedance (Ω): Greater than 20k (balanced)
- Maximum Input Level: +24 dB (16 Vrms)
- Input Connectors (each channel): 3-pin XLR and 1/4" TRS, balanced, parallel Phono, unbalanced
- Output Connectors (each channel) Speakon, 1/4", Binding Posts
- Amplifier and Load Protection: Short circuit, open circuit, thermal, RF protection
- Load protected against DC faults
- Front Panel Controls and Indicators: Gain controls, 21 detents
- Red Clip LEDs, proportional, 0.1% THD threshold
- Green Signal LEDs, threshold -35 dB
- Blue Power LED, AC on
- Rear Panel Controls: Full Range / Crossover switch
- 100 Hz, 3rd order LP (sub), 2nd order HP (top)
- Dimensions (HWD): 3.5" (2RU) x 19" x 10.1" (89 mm x 483 mm x 257 mm)
- Weight: Shipping / Net 30 (13.5 kg) / 25 lbs (11.5 kg) Agency Approvals: UL, CE, RoHS/WEEE compliant
- Free Standard Ground shipping (48 contiguous states, some overweight and Used/Vintage items excluded).
- Orders placed before 3 p.m. ET usually ship the same business day.
Every guitar or bass you purchase from Musician's Friend (electric or acoustic, New or Open Box) includes two years of protection from manufacturer defects.
Our Gear Advisers are available to guide you through your entire shopping experience. Call or Chat for expert advice and to hear the latest deals.