- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
GXD 4 Professional Power Amplifier
- Product J23250
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Lightweight, powerful and affordable are the chief defining characteristics of the QSC GXD series amplifiers. The GXD 4 is sure to become a favorite ...Click To Read More About This Product
(Open Box) New addition to the QSC power amp line.
Lightweight, powerful and affordable are the chief defining characteristics of the QSC GXD series amplifiers. The GXD 4 is sure to become a favorite with bands, DJs and sound reinforcement professionals of all kinds.
- High peak output power with up to 1600 watts from the GXD 4 and a whopping 4500 Watts from the GXD 8.
- Power levels matched to the most popular loudspeakers and optimized for maximum real-world headroom into 4 and 8 Ohm speaker systems.
- Class D output stage with a universal power supply for high performance and efficiency.
- Extensive and powerful loudspeaker processing built in. Includes high and low-pass filters, 4-band parameteric EQ, limiting, and delay.
- Large LCD display simplifies amplifier setup and indicates amp status.
- Inputs: Parallel XLR and 1/4 TRS connectors for compatibility with any source while providing convenient loop-thru capability.
- Precision rotary encoders for gain and DSP parameter control.
- Outputs: Professional binding post and NL4 connectors (compatible with NL2) provide for mono and bi-amp speaker connections.
- Digital limiting automatically protects the amplifier from damage due to temperature rise or overdrive.
- Adjustable speaker protection to match your loudspeaker' power and impedance.
- Front panel LEDs indicate signal presence, input overload, and amplifier clipping.
Lots of power, completely reliable. Order today.
- 8 Ohms dynamic, both channels driven: 600 watts
- 4 Ohms dynamic, both channels driven:: 800 watts
- 8 Ohms continuous, both channels driven: 400 watts
- 4 Ohms continuous, both channels driven: 600 watts
- Distortion (typical)
- 1 kHz at full rated power: < 1% THD:
- Signal to Noise (A weighted, 20 Hz“20 kHz): 100 dB
- Input Sensitivity: 1.2 Vrms
- Maximum Voltage Gain: 33.5 dB
- Output Circuitry: Class D
- Power Requirements: 1/8 power at 4Î
- - 100 V AC: 3.4 A
- - 120 V AC: 2.9 A
- - 230 V AC: 1.6 A
- Frequency Response (20 Hz“20 kHz): +0.7 dB, -0.8 dB
- Dynamic Headroom (4 Ohms): 1.25 dB
- Damping Factor (8 Ohms): 100
- Input Impedance: 20 kÎ (balanced), 10 k Ohms (unbalanced)
- Maximum Input Level: +23.5 dBu
- Input Connectors (each channel): 3-pin XLR/F / 1/4" TRS, balanced
- Output Connectors (each channel): NL4, binding posts
- NL4 pinout:
- Channel A on 1+, 1-; Channel B on 2+, 2-
- Channel B on 1+, 1-
- Amplifier and Load Protection: Short circuit, open circuit, thermal, RF protection
- Load protected against DC faults
- Front Panel Controls and Indicators: 2 — Rotary Encoders
- 3 — Operational buttons (HOME, ENTER, EXIT)
- 2 — Green Signal LEDs indicate signal presence
- 2 — Red A/D Clip LEDs indicate input over-drive and/or amplifier current clipping
- Blue Power LED ring indicates AC on
- 2.12" — 1.0", 256 — 128 pixel LCD
- DSP Functions: High-pass filter, 4th-order Linkwitz-Riley, adjustable frequency 20 Hz to 4 kHz
- Low-pass filter, 4th-order Linkwitz-Riley, adjustable frequency 60 Hz to 4 kHz
- 4-band parametric EQ with variable frequency, gain, and bandwidth
- Peak limiter with power, aggressiveness, and impedance selection
- Delay 50 msec max.
- Dimensions (HWD): 3.5" (2 RU) — 19" — 10.2" (89 mm — 483 mm — 259 mm)
- Weight (Net): 11.3 lb (5.1 kg)
- Weight - Shipping: 15.4 lb (7.0 kg)
- Agency Approvals: UL, CE, RoHS/WEEE compliant
- Carton and Contents: Power cable and quick start guide
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.