- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Condition 1 - Mint
- J45673 004000000 J45673004000000
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
A new standard for performance in a compact digital mixer, the QSC TouchMix-30 Pro has the features and functionality to satisfy the most demanding p...Click To Read More About This Product
Reward Yourself Rebate
For a limited time, Receive $200 back on your new TouchMix-30 Pro.
Offer expires 03/30/20Download Rebate
(Open Box) 32-channel professional digital mixer.
- TouchMix-30 Pro Introduction
- QSC TouchMix 30 Pro Digital Mixer
- QSC TouchMix-30 Training 11: Feedback Wizard (English)
- QSC TouchMix-30 Training 12: Copy & Paste (English)
- QSC TouchMix-30 Training 13: DAW Interface (English)
- QSC TouchMix-30 Training 14: RTA (English)
- QSC TouchMix-30 Training 15: Patch Matrix (English)
A new standard for performance in a compact digital mixer, the QSC TouchMix-30 Pro has the features and functionality to satisfy the most demanding professional while providing an intuitive workflow that delivers great results quickly to users at every level of experience. An internet connection enables the TouchMix-30 Pro to check for, download and store future updates onto a USB memory device. Be sure to check QSC's website for the most up-to-date firmware release and recently added features. Users will also appreciate that the EQ graph now expands vertically into the RTA space when the channel is RTA is disabled, and that the Q parameter responds to pinching the touchscreen.
Perfect for production professionals, musicians and bands as well as live performance venues, its 32 mixing channels (24 Mic/Line, 6 Line, Stereo USB) and 16 outputs offer tremendous signal management flexibility for a wide range of applications while a host of additional, new “Pro” features sets the TouchMix-30 Pro apart from its smaller siblings. All familiar TouchMix features such as Simple and Advanced Modes, Presets and Wizards are also fully implemented.
- Analog/digital: Digital
- Number of channels: 32
- Busses/groups: 8
- Aux sends: 14 XLR
- Powered: No
- Total inputs: 32
- Mic preamps: 24
- XLR/TRS combo jacks: 4
- XLR only jacks: 20
- TRS only jacks: 6
- Word Clock: No
- RCA in: No
- Ethernet: Yes
- Total main outputs: 16 x XLR
- RCA: No
- 1/4” out: 0
- USB: Yes
- ADAT/optical out: 0
- SpeakON: 0
- AES / EBU: 0
- Connections: Audio
- MIDI I/O: No
- Headphone output(s): 3
- Wi-Fi: Yes
- USB: Yes
- Bluetooth: No
- Compression: Yes
- Reverb: Yes
- Delay: Yes
- Chorus/flange: Yes
- Type: Parametric
- EQ bands: 6
- Master graphic: 1/3 octave and 12-band notch-filters
- Width: 18.1"
- Height: 16.9"
- Depth: 7.5"
- Weight: 25 lb.
- Automation: Yes
- Fader type: Virtual
- Motorized faders: No
- Bundled software: No
- Rackmountable: Yes
Order now to own the most capable TouchMix yet.
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.