- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Workhorse - SixPack 500 Series Desktop Rack
Condition 1 - Mint
- J04470 004000000 J04470004000000
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
The SixPack is a desktop power rack for 500 series modules that lets you mix and match up to six modules and safely power them to create a stereo cha...Click To Read More About This Product
(Open Box) Power for up to six 500 Series format modules anywhere in the studio.
The SixPack is a desktop power rack for 500 series modules that lets you mix and match up to six modules and safely power them to create a stereo channel strip or unique signal chain.
The design begins with a heavy 14 gauge steel construction and baked enamel finish. This provides extra durability when moving the SixPack around the studio while also providing better shielding against stray magnetic fields. To reduce induced noise, the power supply is external and connects using a 5-pin locking XLR. To ensure positive contact, the module card-edge connector is mated to a double sided EDAC 15-pin receptacle that is 100% compatible with the old API pin format. Extra safety is built-in to ensure malfunctioning modules will not harm the SixPack or other modules that may already be connected. And with 1600 milliamps of shared current, the SixPack exceeds all others with an average of over 265 milliamps per slot to ensure even the most power hungry tube modules will be satisfied.
Rear panel connectivity includes individual XLR input and output connectors wired in parallel to ¼" TRS connectors. These may be used as mults or for cross-patching various modules together to create innovative sounding signal paths. A set of 25-pin D-Sub connectors enable the SixPack to easily integrate with a Workstation. Two XLR connectors are front mounted and may be routed to the D-Sub or to inputs 1 and 4 to make patching in a microphone more expedient. Extra features include a feed switch that patches one module into the next, a link switch to combine stereo-ready modules and Omniport, a ¼" TRS jack that adds extra functionality.
The convenient design lets you set the SixPack down on your work surface or carry it around the studio using the side-mounted handle. Optional flanges let you mount it in a 19" rack if you plan to take your SixPack on the road!
- Portable 6 slot power rack with carry handle
- Perfect for stereo channels or as a studio side car
- Powerful 1600 milliamp supply will not sag when loaded
- Workstation ready with front panel convenience XLRs
Take your custom 500 Series signal chain with you to any session.
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.