- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
RP-8000 Hybrid High-Torque MIDI Turntable with Straight Tonearm
Condition 1 - Mint
- J26884 004000000 J26884004000000
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Next generation turntable controllerThe Reloop RP-8000 combines modern DJ technology in an advanced turntable. This hybrid high torque turntable does...Click To Read More About This Product
(Open Box) Advanced hybrid torque turntable
Next generation turntable controller
The Reloop RP-8000 combines modern DJ technology in an advanced turntable. This hybrid high torque turntable does the balancing act between approved direct drive technology and a digital control section for your DJ software. The RP-8000 is able to communicate with any midi compatible DJ software - an additional modular controller is not necessary anymore. Serato Scratch Live mappings are also available with which the worldwide most popular and stable DVS system can be controlled. With the Trax encoder it is possible to scroll through your playlists and comfortably load tracks onto the decks.
Ready for SERATO
The RP8000 is the first ever Serato-supported turntable on the market. Use the RP8000 as part of your DVS set up with seamless plug and play integration allowing for previously unimagined creative possibilities. The MIDI control strip is now fully pre-mapped within Serato DJ 1.6.2, offering all the trigger action you could need thanks to the four combinable performance modes - Cue, Loop, Sample and Slicer.
The RP-8000 consists of 4 combinable performance modes. This way creative features like access to 8 hot cue points are available at al times. This means whole new possibilities for beat juggling. As the eight drum pads are also multi-functional, loops can also be set and triggered. Even access to sample decks is easy with the RP-8000. A further bank is available for slicer mode to cut and remix your tracks on the fly.
RP-8000 firmware and software update - now better than ever!
Thanks to the latest firmware update, the RP-8000's technical abilities are further enhanced. In Serato DJ 1.7 it is now possible to display the current BPM of a track on the pitch display. This way you can sync your tracks directly at the turntable. Further treats: Global sampler volume can be adjusted via the Trax Encoder, looped slicer mode and loop shift are now available.
This way drum rolls and instant effects can be controlled “ and new presets can be downloaded from the product website. The Dual Performance mode is especially clever: when two modes, such as cue and loop, are pressed simultaneously, the first 4 trigger buttons are assigned to cue and the other 4 buttons are assigned to loop mode. The Turntable Link Mode is also quite smart: up to 4 turntables can be linked via USB. The single devices assign themselves automatically and consecutively to the next deck - this way only one turntable has to be connected via USB to your PC/Mac.
Ultra powerful, quartz driven direct drive
Besides the indestructible and sturdy construction, the turntable does not only cope with the hardest club surroundings, its technical features are as powerful: an ultra powerful, quartz driven direct drive with precise even speed and digital correction emphasizes the Reloop RP-8000's class. The high-resolution pitch (+/- 8%, +/- 16% and +/- 50 %) with a resolution of 0.02% is shown on the LCD and facilitates exact beat matching with long mixes.
Weapon for turntablists
Sophisticated and fast turntablism showcases can also be realized without a problem, thanks to the additional start/stop button for vertical positioning and a variable torque from "Classic" to "HiTorque". More variety in the mix: with the reverse button and an adjustable start/stop time from 0.2 to 6 seconds, individual and creative impulses can be set with the RP-8000. As the turntable is equipped with a line/phono switch, it can even be connected directly to line inputs of mixers or amps - grounding not necessary.
- Digital DJ turntable with upper-torque direct drive
- Trax encoder, backlit drum pads and 4 combinable performance modes
- Auto deck-assign feature
- Turntable link USB port
- New features with firmware update 0.13 and Serato DJ 1.7
- BPM can be shown on the pitch display
- Adjustable global sampler volume
- Looped slicer mode
- Loop shift
- Adjustable start/brake (0.2 - 6 seconds) & torque (1600 - 4500 g/cm)
- Metal top panel with metallic finish
- Phono and line output (no grounding necessary)
- High end tonearm
- Pitch range +/-8%, +/-16%, +/-50%
- High resolution pitch fader (0,02% Resolution)
- LCD pitch display
- Easy to exchange, freely revolvable needle illumination with super bright LED
- 2 start/stop buttons for vertical positioning
- Smart USB link for up to 4 turntables
- Rubber inlay for reduction of vibrations and ambient noise
- Sunk-in connection cavity for easy case installation
- Native Instruments Traktor mappings available
- Plug'n Play with Serato DJ (min 1.6.2)
The new wave of digital turntables. Order today.
- Type: manual quartz direct drive turntable with MIDI control
- Drive: quartz driven upper-torque direct drive
- Motor: brushless DC motor
- 3 speeds, fully manual
- Turntable RPM: 33 1/3, 45 and 78 RPM
- Turntable: aluminum die casting
- Pitch: variably adjustable +/-8%, +/-16%, +/-50%
- Torque: adjustable from min. 1600 - 4500 g/cm
- Start-up time/tempo change: less than 0.2 sec.
- Brake system: electronic brake
- Wow and flutter: 0.02% WRMS*
- S/N ratio: more than -55 dB (1 kHz, 4mV input)
- Admissible cartridge weight range: 3.5 - 8.5 g (incl. headshell 13 - 18 g)
- Anti-skating range: 0 - 3 g
- 2x start/stopp buttons
- Adjustable start/stop time (0.2 - 6 sec.)
- Power input: 14 W
- Power supply: AC 115/230 V, 60/50 Hz (EU/US), AC 100 V, 50/60 Hz (JP)
- Dimensions: 458 x 144.6 x 354 mm
- Weight: 9.7 kg
- Incl. USB cable, slipmat, tone arm illumination, but without stylus and headshell
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.